1.    #1  
    I just noticed this recently. Any time I change a note in Outlook or even add a note in Outlook I get in issue in active sync. It shows Resolve items... When I click on this it asks how I want to sync and I always choose Desktop to Mobile device and then it still shows I need to resolve the issue. What is the issue?

Today it was a brand new note and how could I have an issue to resolve, it wasn't even on the mobile device yet?

thanks,
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dgreening View Post
    I just noticed this recently. Any time I change a note in Outlook or even add a note in Outlook I get in issue in active sync. It shows Resolve items... When I click on this it asks how I want to sync and I always choose Desktop to Mobile device and then it still shows I need to resolve the issue. What is the issue?

Today it was a brand new note and how could I have an issue to resolve, it wasn't even on the mobile device yet?

thanks,
    I have this happen to me...there is some kind of problem with activesync and notes..... i have learned to just ignore...ususally the next time I sync or reboot my computer it goes away.... just one of those windows quirks that really doesnt exist. I imagine someone might have a technical answer for this but it is irrelevant... just annoying

Elihu