1.    #1  
    When I am on a call my screen dims after the pre determined time but it does not turn off a minute after like the manual says. While playing audio with WM player it does the same, it just dims. Is this a bug?

Jose
    My TP dims at 30 seconds but never actually blanks the screen. On the media player though you can just turn the screen off.

Where in the manual does it say the screen darkens completely for calls?
    If you really want it disabled during a call, just press the power button on top.
    Click here for more Treo Pro Tricks
    Quote Originally Posted by oVan View Post
    If you really want it disabled during a call, just press the power button on top.
    That doesn't do anything on my device. Does it turn off your screen?
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter View Post
    That doesn't do anything on my device. Does it turn off your screen?
    You're right. It should though... I didn't test it because that's what works on all htc/windows mobile devices. Apparently Palm has disabled this?
    I always thought it was such a pain that the wx would shut the screen off completely during a call. At the end of every call while in the car at night or other dark situation you'd have to turn the phone on to make sure your call disconnected.

TakePhone had a feature to shut the screen off during a call. TreoAlertManager had a feature to turn the screen on after the call ended. No matter how its set up it cant be right for everyone. Im sure we can figure out a reg change or maybe bruce at pocket max can be persuaded to write a nice quick freebie
    I like it the way it is now though, the screen is locked so you can't easily push wrong buttons, and the device shuts off X seconds after you hang up.
  8.    #8  
    What is the key combo to unlock the screen. the screen has the lock on it but when you press the unlock button it does not register. Center d-pad just mutes the call.
    use the 5-ways to navigate...
    center button to select
    Switched from the iPhone to Treo Pro
  10.    #10  
    Thanks, now I get the shinny light indication on the mute button is a selection and can be moved with the D-pad.