1.    #1  
    Is anyone having issues sending pictures? All of a sudden every picture I try to send just ends up in the outbox...
  2.    #2  
    If anyone else is having issues with sending and receiving pictures it seems it is a "nation wide issue", according to AT&T...
    E-mail or MMS?
  4.    #4  
    MMS sorry, and there was not a outage all over... the first person I spoke to was wrong... not a shocker. I talked to level 2 of tech support not long ago and they re-provisioned my account and said to give it a day... so I don't know... for some reason I don't think it will fix it.
    I went to great lengths to configure the settings for MMS for my operator - port number etc. Have you checked with AT&T that all info is entered correctly? Or perhaps a nice person in this forum can post the settings?
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    I am not sure if this fixed it, but i had to change he port number from 0 to 80 in the MMS config..

try that.
  7.    #7  
    Thanks for the replies guys. All of my settings are indeed correct. As of early this morning the messages now say they are being sent but people don't seem to be getting them all. As for receiving them, it seems hit or miss. All I can do is just see if it clears up on it's own. AT&T is pretty much useless at this point.
  8.    #8  
    Someone tell me I am not alone here? It seems like MMS only is working with people on the AT&T network, outside of that I do not get MMS messages and when I send them they come back "expired" a few hours later. Like I said, AT&T is completely useless... Anyone have any idea?
    Send several MMS's without issue everyday and received several this week, no issues for me.

If you have called ATT before, call them back and ask for advanced technical support. Tell the ***** in low level customer service that you have been working with them for the past few days on the issue, and you are returning their call. Call them on a different phone than the one giving you problems.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna View Post
    Send several MMS's without issue everyday and received several this week, no issues for me.

If you have called ATT before, call them back and ask for advanced technical support. Tell the ***** in low level customer service that you have been working with them for the past few days on the issue, and you are returning their call. Call them on a different phone than the one giving you problems.
    Thanks for the reply. They act so confused when they see it's a unlocked phone it's not even funny. Over the past few days it's gotten better. At first They would not even send or receive, yesterday I could send but they would come back expired and not today it seems to be working... we shall see.
  11.    #11  
    Yeah, the only people I can send pics to are on AT&T and vice versa... every other carrier it takes hours for them to get pics from me, if they even get it. How hard is it for AT&T to get this right? Can't be that difficult to send pics...

Is this a common thing for AT&T's MMS to do this?