Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by wilme2 View Post
    So the Palm cradle won't work with any skin? I have the Sedio case that Sprint is selling - won't fit?
    No - the phone fits into the Palm cradle very snugly. There's no extra room for a case or skin.
    GSM Treo Pro <-Moto Q9h <- Moto KRZR K1 <- Moto RAZR <- Moto V620 <- Moto V505
    Quote Originally Posted by oVan View Post
    I really like the original Palm cradle, especially since I don't use a spare battery. I've posted a little review with photos here. ps: From what I read, the 3rd party cradle with room for spare battery doesn't charge that second battery very well?
    Does it still fit with the BodyGuardz on it?
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by furiousyellow View Post
    Does it still fit with the BodyGuardz on it?
    Nope, mine doesn't fit with the BodyGuardz skin on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsage View Post
    Nope, mine doesn't fit with the BodyGuardz skin on it.
    Depends a bit, I've removed the side skins and now I can use the cradle, although it's a tight fit.
    Inserting the TP is the easiest. To remove it from the cradle, I put one hand on the cradle to hold it, and with the other hand I pull out the TP upwards.
    Click here for more Treo Pro Tricks
    It wouldn't fit even with an invisibleSheild installed for me, so I doubt anything will fit.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Looks like Seido has a new Innodock Jr. coming out for the Pro. Guess I will wait.

Hey Palm! This is silly - the device is too slick not to use a skin. Even Sprint is selling skins now...
    The Seido cradle works great with the Innocase
    Treo 700P : Sprint Treo Pro since March 09
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345