Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    The Palm Cradle for Treo Pro is now available in the TreoCentral Store.

I haven't got one so I'll go by what you folks here are saying about the cradle. I wish the cradle had a place to charge an extra battery. Those are my favorite types of cradles.
    And the difference from buying it at the Palm store online and your site is...?

Maybe, knock off $10 bucks or offer something different from whats already OUT THERE for the same freakin PRICE!
    Gotta love technology... you blink and everything changes.
    treo store has already been very overpriced.
    -tgwaste
    Quote Originally Posted by NewTreoProUser27 View Post
    And the difference from buying it at the Palm store online and your site is...?

Maybe, knock off $10 bucks or offer something different from whats already OUT THERE for the same freakin PRICE!
    Is that all you do is complain? Who twisted your arm to buy any Palm item?
    Mine says shipping 11/11.. They did not charge me correctly for any product I don't think. It shows my cradle bundle at $17
    Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    Mine just arrived today and . . .
    The cradle does indeed SUCK.
    Looks nice on the desk, but it's not easy to drop the phone in and connect with the USB port and the lack of 2nd battery storage sucks.
    Mine arrived today too. I like it, although I wish it had the battery charger, as now i have a spare battery and no where to charge it (except the phone).
    I like how it sticks to the desk, feels beefy and I had no problem getting the phone on the first try, but I didn't try again, maybe it was luck.
    I like how it sticks to the desk to.. but not when I go to sell it. I take good care of my equiptment so that in I can sell the current for the new later on.. that sticky botton greatly degrades the *MINT CONDITION* of the product.
    -tgwaste
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    Mine also arrived today. Big problem for me (which I half-expected): you cannot use the Palm cradle with ANY kind of "skin: attached. Simply will not fit.
    Did anyone see this pop up. It's supposed to be for the Pro.

New Cradle

I just received mine. It comes with a connected USB cable and a mini-USB plug. You can use the connected USB to plug into the plug provided with the original phone. Working great and now I can leave several programs running all day that I couldn't before.
    Last edited by OracleBlue; 11/14/2008 at 09:07 AM.
    Global Posts
    221 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OracleBlue View Post

New Cradle

I just received mine. It comes with a connected USB cable and a mini-USB plug. You can use the connected USB to plug into the plug provided with the original phone. Working great and now I can leave several programs running all day that I couldn't before.
    Cool, I've been waiting for these to finally come in from the wholesalers.

Can you confirm that the Pro will sync in the cradle via the USB cable?

Thanks
    Yes I can. I just finished running a sync process.
    Global Posts
    221 Global Posts
    Great, thanks OracleBlue.
    Just ordered one last week and got it yesterday! Works great and has everything I want out of a charger.
    Gotta love technology... you blink and everything changes.
    Quote Originally Posted by OracleBlue View Post

New Cradle

Thanks for that info. I just ordered one
    You can get an extra Micro USB cable from WalMart for about $7, vice paying the $15 Palm wants.
    Oh, you can also have said cable sent to your local store and pay no shippping!
    Did you use the walmart cable? Does it work fine?
    I really like the original Palm cradle, especially since I don't use a spare battery. I've posted a little review with photos here. ps: From what I read, the 3rd party cradle with room for spare battery doesn't charge that second battery very well?
    Click here for more Treo Pro Tricks
    So the Palm cradle won't work with any skin? I have the Sedio case that Sprint is selling - won't fit?
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast