Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    I also got a shipping acknowledgment, but I verified that I was NOT charged for the cradle initially. Curiously, they did charge me $2.01 for "free shipping", but I got them to remove that.

Never heard of UPS Mail Innovations before. Delivery is "on or before November 10"!
    Cradle arrived today. It looks nice and fits well.

Just wish it had an extra battery slot.
    Daniel Levin
    levinda13@sbcglobal.net
    Quote Originally Posted by levinda View Post
    Cradle arrived today. It looks nice and fits well.

Just wish it had an extra battery slot.

did it come with cables?
    -tgwaste
    Quote Originally Posted by tgwaste View Post
    did it come with cables?

Nope. Just the cradle.
    Daniel Levin
    levinda13@sbcglobal.net
    The charger comes with an extra cable, so if you buy the cradle + charger, you'll get a cable too.
    I'll have mine tomorrow.
    Still waiting for pics PEOPLE!
    Gotta love technology... you blink and everything changes.
    Quote Originally Posted by NewTreoProUser27 View Post
    Still waiting for pics PEOPLE!
    Here's mine:

Will it charge a "spare" battery also or just the phone?
    Quote Originally Posted by scollins View Post
    Just the phone......
    Quote Originally Posted by scollins View Post
    Just the phone. I hope a later model comes out that charges a spare battery.
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by palandri View Post
    Just the phone. I hope a later model comes out that charges a spare battery.
    Why would they make a cradle that only charges the phone???
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    I agree

I would prefer a cradle that charges the phone, a spare battery, and also has a data cable, like my old cradle for my 700wx.

I hope they come out with one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    I agree also.
    I don't have a TP yet, but I plan on one soon. I'll just wait for other options. I don't see a lot of appeal for a cradle that only charges the phone honestly.
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    I use a cradle as a convenient place to put the phone on my desk so that it can sync, rather than plugging in a cable and just sitting the phone on the desk. I never had a spare battery so was uninterested in a battery charger, though I can understand that others would want that.
    Just got mine today. First off, NOT WORTH $30 bucks. 2nd, you have to unplug it from the wall outlet if you want to sync up with your computer. As with other cradles, there are two rear sockets for the option. One rear socket to charge freely via a wall outlet and a second rear socket to sync up via a computer. Yes, you can charge it via the computer but that is slow and plus, you need the computer on.

I am not even talking about the spare battery charger part, this is just the simple things! My point is, its CHEAP. Palm needs to learn and adopt from other computers! Another inch to the grave for Treo PRO!

Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NewTreoProUser27 View Post

I am not even talking about the spare battery charger part, this is just the simple things! My point is, its CHEAP. Palm needs to learn and adopt from other computers! Another inch to the grave for Treo PRO!
    That cradle is NOT the Palm model. Send your complaints to whoever designed that one.
    Got the Palm cradle. IMHO its a complete rip off. Should be a little heavier to feel more solid and the sticky stuff on the bottom to hold it in place on a desk is a REALLY dumb idea I can see that getting very dirty very quickly and they dont come with cables.

it works.. but its a complete rip off.
    -tgwaste
    Quote Originally Posted by holmes4 View Post
    That cradle is NOT the Palm model. Send your complaints to whoever designed that one.

Picture shows my POINT with an aftermarket cradle that has two PORTS. DUH, its not PALM!
    Quote Originally Posted by tgwaste View Post
    Got the Palm cradle. IMHO its a complete rip off. Should be a little heavier to feel more solid and the sticky stuff on the bottom to hold it in place on a desk is a REALLY dumb idea I can see that getting very dirty very quickly and they dont come with cables.

it works.. but its a complete rip off.

I agree with you!
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast