Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NewTreoProUser27 View Post
    Alrighty, guess I gotta wait for palm.store to get its **** in gear or continue my project with converting a mini-usb to micro-usb. Don't you love how an online store charges your credit card right away but takes forever in sending the item out to you? ewwww
    Palm has not charged me for my cradle order yet.
    They have already for me or I would cancel! Its going on three weeks now and still nothing.... not even a freakin email about my order!
    Gotta love technology... you blink and everything changes.
    Palms ordering confirmation are all screwed up. The confirmation they show me, no matter which cradle I ordered show I ordered the bundle. Ihave something delivered to work today, I haven't picked it up yet to see which accessory it is.
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    I agree that their ordering system is screwed up.
    Ordered a couple from eBay today:

Need 1 for home and 1 for the office

-D
    Global Posts
    221 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CrozB View Post
    Ordered a couple from eBay today:

Need 1 for home and 1 for the office

-D
    Let us know if that one ends up working with your Treo Pro as I noticed the 800w has the USB interface in the exact middle of the bottom of the phone whereas the Pro has it's a little offset to the left. Not sure you can have a cradle that will work for both.
    Quote Originally Posted by sansnil View Post
    Let us know if that one ends up working with your Treo Pro as I noticed the 800w has the USB interface in the exact middle of the bottom of the phone whereas the Pro has it's a little offset to the left. Not sure you can have a cradle that will work for both.
    Ditto that.
  8.    #28  
    45 minutes on the phone with Palm. One thing I have to say they really are so nice and everytime I have called it is someone in Florida, not an overseas outsourced person.

So here is the Info. THERE ARE NO CRADLES IN STOCK - HAVE NEVER BEEN.

They truley have been expecting anyday for the last three weeks.

Also, the bundle with the travel charger that says "in stock" is incorrect as well.

Expectation is that they will be in shipping by the 27th and out within 2 days.
    I ordered a cradle too Kind of funny how many of us have ordered cradles.
    With some work from my previous aftermarket HP 614c desktop cradle, I made a temporary solution. I removed the mini-usb port and replaced it with a micro-usb port. I could also change the rear charging jack but I only have one battery, so I let that go.

I did a 45 minute phone call with them last night on the phone and the problems with the web page, the confirmation pages and the tracking pages. They were very nice. It appears that this is the second order that is all screwed up because of web pages again. I am getting a second International charger today although I didn't order that and my cradle "should be in stock in the next week" (whatever that means).
    whoa... i'm pretty sure mine just shipped today.

anybody else?
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    No notice from Palm to me. I guess I'll try calling them again on Monday.
  14.    #34  
    Got the Cradle Today.....Beautiful
    Aren't you special? haha Where's the beef? Snap some pics yo.
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    Bizarre. I just called the Palm Store and they told me that they expect to start shipping the cradle backorders later this week and that they have none in stock today.
    As already said, Palm store is screwed in the head.
    question, is what was on the page, what you were charged? my orders, except for my phone have been all less.
    I just got email noitce that my cradle shipped from Palm today! I have a tracking # and everything. Should be here tomorrow.
    Daniel Levin
    levinda13@sbcglobal.net
    I got an email today saying that when my cradle is shipped, my credit card would be charged! Well sorry, it has already been!
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast