1.    #1  
    Neither GPS Today nor G. Maps is able to lock on to satellites for some reason.

I was changing around some of my Today plugins (using tabs in sbp diary), got a good update, got on a plane, landed..... nothing since. Indoors/outdoors.

Sometimes G. Maps says 1 active for a few seconds...then back to zero.

What happened?
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Did you perform a soft-reset? Do you actually have location enabled?
  3.    #3  
    Tried everything...

Uninstalled all today plugins... multiple soft resets... nothing.. "seeking satellites ...0."

Finally, after not doing anything, it got a fix in G maps. But it was wrong. It showed me out in the North Atlantic...stationary. Stayed there for about 1/2 hour, until it finally showed me at home.

Weird.... GPS spoofing?
    Quote Originally Posted by akenis View Post
    Tried everything...

Uninstalled all today plugins... multiple soft resets... nothing.. "seeking satellites ...0."
    Have you tried a hard reset yet?
    Can you make sure that the phone GPS is still on. You can verify on your Today" screen there should be a white circle with cross on it (GPS) icon. If it has a red line across from it then your phone GPS is off which means the applications on your phone cannot use GPS or get your GPS location. I was having this problem when I realized that my GPS was turned off. Turning it on fixed my problem.