1.    #1  
    Is there an option to ignore with text message when a call comes in? The 750 had 2 options ignore and ignore with txt.
    yes
    phon
    Quote Originally Posted by josepr View Post
    Is there an option to ignore with text message when a call comes in? The 750 had 2 options ignore and ignore with txt.
    Phone/menu/options/advanced.
    Palm m100 => Palm 515 => BB 7290 => BB 7100g => Treo 650 => BB 8700c => Nokia E62 (for 10 days) => Treo 750 => :Treo 750 with WM6:AT&T Tilt (for 20 days)=>BJII=>Treo 750 WM6=>Treo Pro WM 6.1(for sale)=>Treo 750 WM6 'til a GSM Pre comes up!
  4.    #4  
    Thanks, I found it. it just doesn't give you the option between ignore and ignore with text but cool.
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    Looks like you set it to 'Reject with text message' then, when you press the 'Ignore' softkey or the red call button, the call goes to voicemail and the set text message pops up, which you can presumably either send, amend or cancel at that stage.
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    Spb Phone Suite has a similar feature to the Palm customization.
    Palm III -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Dell Axim X5 Advanced -> Dell Axim X3i -> Dell Axim X50v -> Cingular 8125 -> Sprint Palm Treo 700Wx -> ->Palm Treo 700P (my wife's but I played with it ) -> Sprint Mogul -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro & Treo Pro.
    Quote Originally Posted by xdalaw View Post
    Spb Phone Suite has a similar feature to the Palm customization.
    Indeed, where you can select from a list of (user configurable) different text messages.
    Click here for more Treo Pro Tricks