Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    OK got task mgr running, found "volume service (VOL0)",
    but how to I stop it? Or set it as manual?

I really appreciate this
    I forgot to mention;
    Highlight the service you want to stop.
    "volume service (VOL0)"
    you can click the vcr stop button, but you will still need to get to the 'Set as Manual' opt. I just held my stylus on "volume service (VOL0)" and a menu came up. (as in my last pic)
    Just call me Berd.
    Thank God!

Got it working, thank you so much for your help.
    Too PHD to me, still don't get it!
  5.    #65  
    berdinkerdickle: do you have "vibrate when ringer switch off" and "vibrate when ringer switch on" both checked?

my treo still vibrates when i set all volume to "OFF" but only for calls, not for messages. its very strange
    Quote Originally Posted by bigneeker View Post
    berdinkerdickle: do you have "vibrate when ringer switch off" and "vibrate when ringer switch on" both checked?

my treo still vibrates when i set all volume to "OFF" but only for calls, not for messages. its very strange
    No, I only have "vibrate when ringer switch off" checked.
    The "vibrate when ringer switch on" is Not checked.

I had never really looked before, everything was just working the way I wanted.

Hope that fixes your issue.
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    All I did was this:

Below is the BatteryIndicator.zip that needs to be unzipped and then used to replace the existing BatteryIndicator.exe

I will do a HR, do nothing but this hack, and see if it still works.
    I'll post back in about 10 min.
    When I attempt to copy the unzipped batterIndicator.exe file to the palm pro, a message appears that asks if I want to replace the existing file 19.9 KB. I can click, Yes, Yes to All, No, or Cancel. If I click Yes or Yes to all, a dialog appears that states BatteryIndicator cound not be placed on the device. You do not have permission to create this item. I also, tried it via the palm. Now, whats up?
    Gotta love technology... you blink and everything changes.
    This Thread
    )
    Last edited by NewTreoProUser27; 11/16/2008 at 06:37 PM.
    Gotta love technology... you blink and everything changes.
    You want to replace the battery icon with the sound icon?

Then this is the Thread.
    In order to overwrite files in Rom you need to use either Resco Explorer or Total Commander
    On a related subject, does anyone know how to get rid of the clock on the top of the task bar?
    Last edited by berdinkerdickle; 12/26/2008 at 09:22 PM.
    Just call me Berd.
    Hi everybody,greetings from Hungary
    I just installed the latest version of phonealarm pro on Treo Pro
    and by activating one-click-mute you can assign a button to mute incoming calls.works like a charm
    my center light also glows every six seconds if I receive an sms,for missed call only if the screen was on when receiving the call....strange,emails I havent tried

pls give feedback if it works for you guys

thx

peter
    I loved that when my 680 would ring, I could silence it by just basically lightly hitting my phone with it unprotected in my front pocket. It did come in handy sometimes if I forgot to silence it in a meeting or something. I have been embarrassed a few times in meetings or Parent/teacher conferences with my TP ringing where I wish I still had that option. As far as reasons...... I suppose there could be wife/girlfriend or husband/boyfriend issues for some? That is the vibe I get since I can think of no other reason really and it seems to be getting "skirted around"??? Who knows?? Just because most of us don't need it- people may have their unique reasons for a feature to work properly that is supposed to work.
    Last edited by KJKRAMER; 02/22/2009 at 04:00 PM.
    My father was a drunk, a gambler and a womanizer. I worshipped him.-Travolta
    Global Posts
    221 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CrozB View Post
    I too am not able to get it to work the way you suggest. What "Letter" worked for you?

-D
    Didn't work for me either.
    Quote Originally Posted by sansnil View Post
    Didn't work for me either.
    I used cellneuron's side button cab and then the side button to mute the incoming call
    Global Posts
    135 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by belcore View Post
    I used cellneuron's side button cab and then the side button to mute the incoming call
    can you supply details and links

thx
    On older Treos including Centro the Space key mutes the ring. Have you tried it on TP? Maybe the programmers did the same thing but forgot to mention...
    put your hand over it like i do when i cant get to bottons
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234