1.    #1  
    A silly question: how to remove the icon "background light" in the spb menu? You know we can PIN or move left/right our favorite icons, but for some reason I can not do anything to the first icon -- a light bulb, don't know it is designed in this way?
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    I've been wondering the same thing. It doesn't have a context menu attached and you can move the one to the right of it in any direction but leftwards.

It also appears first in the Home Tab.
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    Got it, if in doubt, RTFM!

Mobile Shell Settings, Today tab, uncheck 'backlight indicator in the Home Tab'.

But I have a question of my own: I assumed the Dial Tab would pick the first five contacts from the Speed Dial page but they're all blank. Is it completely separate?
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post

Mobile Shell Settings, Today tab, uncheck 'backlight indicator in the Home Tab'.

But I have a question of my own: I assumed the Dial Tab would pick the first five contacts from the Speed Dial page but they're all blank. Is it completely separate?
    Yeah, I noticed that as well. I think it is better to be separate though.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post

thank you! For your issue, it must be set separately, at least only 5 contacts, not much work