Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    I don't know if anyone has posted this in this forum yet but here goes:

Is there a way to permanently removed the Redial list? I know you can delete the palmVol file from the My Device directory but it returns after a reset. This is the biggest annoyance, and probably the only one, I have with this unit.
    I'm not trying to be a jerk, but why do you want to do this? It takes a button press to bring it up, so from what I can see, it's only annoying if you make it annoying.
    a740 --> a900 --> Katana --> a900 --> a900m --> M1 --> a900m --> PPC6700 --> a900m--> 8400 --> a900m --> Treo 700wx --> Treo 800w
    Um, did you know that you can clear it out? I'm not sure from your post. From the Today screen, Menu > Call Log then Menu > Delete Redial List.
    I can't stand how the regular WM call log won't let you redial from a different number, so for me this was a very welcomed change that Palm implemented. To each their own..
    i500 --> 6700 --> 6800 --> 800w
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wwejason View Post
    Um, did you know that you can clear it out? I'm not sure from your post. From the Today screen, Menu > Call Log then Menu > Delete Redial List.
    Thanks but I knew I could do this already. I would prefer if I pressed the call button I would get the call log. I could then redial from that which is what I do when I delete the PalmVol file. I like to keep my call logs lean and I make several calls a day and usually to people I don't have in my contacts list. At the end of the day I go through my call log and delete these numbers then if I didn't delete palmvol I have to delete the redial list as well. Some of my other users don't like this feature either and have asked if I could find a way to disable it. I haven't told them how to delete palmvol simply because you never know what damage the average user may do.
    Have you tried switching to the regular Windows dialer? There should be instructions on how to do this somewhere on this website.
    a740 --> a900 --> Katana --> a900 --> a900m --> M1 --> a900m --> PPC6700 --> a900m--> 8400 --> a900m --> Treo 700wx --> Treo 800w