1. Cel
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    I have a work exchange server that I currently sync to. I also have a separate business that when my work finds out about will get me canned. I want to avoid that as long as possible.

I need a calendar where I can put appointments on my phone that won't sync to the exchange server. Frankly, I don't care if it sync's with anything (although ideally, I'd be able to back it up) but I need to make sure that anything I put on it never shows up on my work exchange server.

Is there a totally separate calendar program I can use? I ran a search and didn't come up with any luck. As a fall back, I figured I'd make my tasks not sync with my work exchange server and use dated tasks as my separate calendar. Not ideal, but I think it would work if there's no other way. Any ideas?
    How about goggle calender? It will not be on the phone but it will be accessible. You can have goggle send you an SMS for pending appointments.
  3. Cel
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    I was considering that and using goosync, but I wasn't sure if that added your google calendar to your exchange calendar or kept them both separate.
    I use google calendar alone. When I need to add or change an appointment I use the web browser. If you use google sync it will add it to your exchange calender.