1.    #1  
    I'm running Ebag's trimmed WM6 ROM and was having issues with charging for both my stock and extended batteries. Everytime I would plug the charger in, the phone would charge fine. However, as soon as I disconnected from the charger, battery would go to 0%. A soft reset (although a real pain) would take care of this.

Yesterday my 700wx would not charge the extended at all and battery was at 0% but still working. I flashed the ROM again (Trimmed WM6). Old stock battery works fine - short life though. The extended which would hold a solid charge all day, is no longer recognized by the phone. Shows 0% and phone will not recognize it.

I need the extended battery but have no clue on how to get the Treo to recognize it again. Please help!!!!! Thanks.
    I suspect a hardware issue. Either charger, battery, or phone.

-Frank
    Quote Originally Posted by browning View Post
    I'm running Ebag's trimmed WM6 ROM and was having issues with charging for both my stock and extended batteries. Everytime I would plug the charger in, the phone would charge fine. However, as soon as I disconnected from the charger, battery would go to 0%. A soft reset (although a real pain) would take care of this.

Yesterday my 700wx would not charge the extended at all and battery was at 0% but still working. I flashed the ROM again (Trimmed WM6). Old stock battery works fine - short life though. The extended which would hold a solid charge all day, is no longer recognized by the phone. Shows 0% and phone will not recognize it.

I need the extended battery but have no clue on how to get the Treo to recognize it again. Please help!!!!! Thanks.

I've been having the same problem over the past couple of weeks. I downloaded Verizon's WM6 about a month ago and everything seemed fine for the first week or so, but now I can't unplug my phone without it dropping down from 100% to 0%.
    Backup your phone then try a hard reset.