1.    #1  
    Hi,

I'm trying to get voice dialing from my Jabra JX10 headset on the Treo 800w. I've paired the headset and the phone and installed the update from Palm ( palm.com/us/support/downloads/treo800wbluetooth/index.html) but I can't find any instructions on how to actually use it.

If I hold down the phone button on the headset for a second, the phone will wake up and it displays a mic icon on the top status bar. I figure this is a good sign, although it's rather slow (about 4-5 seconds). What do I say to get it to dial names from my contact list? It doesn't seem to recognize anything I say. A few times it said something like say again, but most of the time it doesn't do anything and the mic icon just disappears.

Sorry if this has been covered before, but the search function is crashing now.
  2.    #3  
    Thanks!

This is my first Windows Mobile device. I kept saying dial <contact name> and it wasn't doing anything and now I see you have to say call <contact name> as it listens for numbers if you say dial. Works great so far.