Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Has anyone loaded this app on their Treo Pro? I had loaded an earlier version on my Tilt some time ago and it seemed like there were some good tweaks it could do. I'm wondering if any of them would be beneficial or worth doing on the TP.

Also, I'm wondering if HTC Audio Manager would load up and play nice with the 320x320 resolution. I'm not an audiophile by any means, and WMP suits me fine, but the buttons are so small its hard to control with your fingers.
    Just in case others are looking:

http://www.touchxperience.com/en/adv...tion-tool.html

Microsoft .NET Compact Framework 3.5 cab:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=388651
    Just call me Berd.
    So does Schap's work on the Pro and if so, any good or bad experiences?
    Quote Originally Posted by coppertop View Post
    So does Schap's work on the Pro and if so, any good or bad experiences?
    It works, I just haven't tried much on it yet.
    I tried the setting where IE cache, History, and Cookies are supposed to be stored on Card, but couldn't get it to work.

My goal was to try and find a 'work around' for the losing 'browsing history bug'
    Just call me Berd.
    I noticed it had GPS settings. I wonder if that would fix our acquisition issues?
    I posted about this a few days ago: http://www.treoprotricks.com/post/20...ws-Mobile.aspx

A lot of settings work, as the Treo Pro is just another HTC. This is the very first app that I install on any Windows Mobile device.

GPS settings are only: enable/disable A-GPS and log file settings. I'm not sure what your exact fix problems are, but if you are outside with the TP, the very first time it should take up to 10 minutes to get a fix, after that it should always fix after max 2 minutes (even after soft reset)
    Click here for more Treo Pro Tricks
    Dumb question... do you have to install the MS Compact Framework first? Or can the Advanced Config stand on its own?
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Not a dumb question but you do have to install .net CF first. On my Tilt I installed both on the Storage card and it seemed to work. I may try to do this today.

oVan - I like you site, keep up the good work.

I'd be interested to see if you can actually change the Treo Pro comm manager buttons and style, that would be pretty cool. I was also curious about the hacks for HTC Audio Manager. I need to find a recent version so I can see if those work as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by coppertop View Post
    Dumb question... do you have to install the MS Compact Framework first? Or can the Advanced Config stand on its own?
    Yes, you need the compact framework. Use the most recent one (3.5), see link in my post above.
    Has anyone got the store PIE cache, History to card to work?
    I can set it, it will create the folders, but after a SR it changes itself back to intenal mem.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    Has anyone got the store PIE cache, History to card to work?
    I can set it, it will create the folders, but after a SR it changes itself back to intenal mem.
    Yes, it works on mine. I don't know the reason why changes are sometimes not persisted. I've had them before on the TP (when trying to set the dpi to 96) and at that point I decided to hard reset, and leave the file system filter cache disabled. I don't know if that is the culprit, but at least now my changes are saved again.
    I put it on my phone hoping I could find a way to get my Google Search on today screen to launch in Opera 9.5 instead of IE but haven't figured it out. I haven't played with it much but it seems to have a lot of potential. Most importantly it hasn't caused any problems.