Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    i had verizon and used wireless sync, which was great...i could sync my calendar and get my outlook pop3 email pushed to my windows mobile phone. i have att now with the treo pro and cant find anything that could do what verizons wireless sync could do...i know att has xpress mail, but i dont think it wirelessly syncs my outlook calendar..anyone have any ideas...
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    it's free, it's officially "beta", but i've been using it for over a year to sync MS Exchange, MSN and Yahoo email. it's called Seven Beta. they're the ones who created att's express mail. it's pretty stable and when problems do arise, they are very quick to address them. you'll have to create an account to download and post in the various Seven forums, but it's worth it if you ask me.
    cortez
    Xda Orbit 2 / Sprint Diamond / Samsung Epix / Touch HD
    4smartphone.net
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cortez.i View Post
    it's free, it's officially "beta", but i've been using it for over a year to sync MS Exchange, MSN and Yahoo email. it's called Seven Beta. they're the ones who created att's express mail. it's pretty stable and when problems do arise, they are very quick to address them. you'll have to create an account to download and post in the various Seven forums, but it's worth it if you ask me.
    installed it...how do i sync my outlook calendar...i dont see an option for that..
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by one028 View Post
    installed it...how do i sync my outlook calendar...i dont see an option for that..
    is your Outlook mail/calendar using Exchange Server? or are you using Outlook with a Pop3 account? if the latter you might have to install the Seven Beta Connector to get it to work. i (may have incorrectly) assumed you were using and Exchange Server email account. if you were, when you set up your Exchange mail you would have been presented with an option to sync your calendar.
    cortez
    Xda Orbit 2 / Sprint Diamond / Samsung Epix / Touch HD
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    im not using exchange...where do i get the seven beta connetor?
    The reason I like www.4smartphone.net
    is because it keeps everything synced automatically.
    Cal, Tasks, Contacts, email. Just as if you have your own exchange server. I never have to do a manual sync because it's live time over the air. (OTA)
    Sign up for a exchange account at www.sherweb.com. You won't regret it. I tried seven beta and it was sketchy at best pushing my email. I have a iPhone 3g, Treo Pro, and my Mac and needed everything to be synced perfectly. A exchange account saved me one huge headache.