1.    #1  
    that plugs into the "headset" plug on the bottom of my 700wx on one end, and has a standard "mini" 1/8" stereo jack on the other so I can pipe my phone into the aux jack on my car radio. Seems easy enough, but I haven't found anything locally that will fit the phone. Suggestions?
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    They sell them here on Treo Central, and I bought a couple at Radio Shack. Palm has them on their site also I believe.
    I just made one myself... I cut the headphones off of an old cell phone headset I had laying around, and a regular extender cable for computers, cut both cables, used a volt meter, soldered, and then heat shrinked the the wires...
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by jac6695 View Post
    They sell them here on Treo Central, and I bought a couple at Radio Shack. Palm has them on their site also I believe.
    Duh... I didn't even think to look in the Treocentral Store. Thanks. My local RS is one of those stores that carries about 3 resistors, an LED, and then has 5 salesmen pushing cell phones and calling cards. It was a longshot to think they'd have something so "specialized" as a phone accessory that didn't fit a low-end Nokia.