Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    I am looking at buying the pro, and I had a question that will probably be silly. I already have a Palm Treo 750 with AT&T. I have never purchased an unlocked phone before, but if I understand correctly, all I have to do is take the SIM card out of my 750 and put it in the pro correct? Everything will work on its own after that. I appreciate any help thanks.
    Yep. That's basically it. You must sync your Pro with your computer (so as to transfer your contacts, files, favorites, etc) and you are all set to go: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=171686
    Palm m100 => Palm 515 => BB 7290 => BB 7100g => Treo 650 => BB 8700c => Nokia E62 (for 10 days) => Treo 750 => :Treo 750 with WM6:AT&T Tilt (for 20 days)=>BJII=>Treo 750 WM6=>Treo Pro WM 6.1(for sale)=>Treo 750 WM6 'til a GSM Pre comes up!
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Yeah, I am on AT&T and was using the 750 and the Tilt before purchasing the Pro. Got the Pro, put my sim card in, and haven't had to tweak a single network setting for it. Everything has worked fine.
    Same here. I use the iPhone 3g along with the Treo Pro with the same sim. No issues what so ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Ash View Post
    Same here. I use the iPhone 3g along with the Treo Pro with the same sim. No issues what so ever.
    Did you ever get on the iPhone data plan?? Do you have iPhone TRKG on your list of features?? I still have it on there, even though I've only been using my Treo 750 and Blackberry Curve.

Thanks!
    Treo Pro | Blackberry Bold OS 4.6.0.167 | Slingbox PRO-HD | Plantronics 665 Bluetooth

Internet Sharing tethering app --> Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchDude View Post
    Did you ever get on the iPhone data plan?? Do you have iPhone TRKG on your list of features?? I still have it on there, even though I've only been using my Treo 750 and Blackberry Curve.

Thanks!
    I was on the iphone 3g data plan and switched to a pda unlimited plan. I can use that on the pro or iphone now. Just lost visual voicemail...
    Coolness! How many months have you been doing that now?? Just got my Pro, and I'm PSYCHED!
    Treo Pro | Blackberry Bold OS 4.6.0.167 | Slingbox PRO-HD | Plantronics 665 Bluetooth

Internet Sharing tethering app --> Awesome