Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Go to the link below to get the deal.

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/p...322&lid=680417
    Thank you Gtrain, you just saved me some money... I am ordering the 2nd Pro for my wife... $75 would be my "happy hour" money!!!
    wow! that's a good deal.
    I wonder if dell offers an extended warranty.
    Global Posts
    221 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    wow! that's a good deal.
    I wonder if dell offers an extended warranty.
    + $40 of tax for Cali, ouch!
    15% restocking fee.
    Yah I ordered from Dell about 5 days ago for 549. I called Dell to see if they could credit my account. They told me I had to return it and re buy it. I didn't even receive my phone yet.
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    No Prob PublicID
    I'm glad to help. I was able to get a good deal on the Treo 680's when it first came out and posted on here as well so I'm just helping out my fellow members.

If you have access to Dell's EPP program you can get another 7% off which would give you $441.75
    Why they suddenly drop the price?

It is unfair to us who bought the most expensive one on the first day to support palm and it's only couple of weeks ago!
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    I think Dell is just running a sale for $74 off of their cellphones and it just so happens that this is one of them.

Go for it if possible.

Maybe you can call palm to ask them to price adjust what they have sold just like Amazon.com would. Couldn't hurt to try
    Quote Originally Posted by jasper23 View Post
    Why they suddenly drop the price?

It is unfair to us who bought the most expensive one on the first day to support palm and it's only couple of weeks ago!
    Palm charges their Beta Testers more.
    Just to let everyone know that purchased made on Dell.Com charges sales tax - in most States. I just checked Dell website, it is dues to Dell has a physical store in most of the States...
    This Dell discount is probably a Dell thing. I checked around (Amazon, Buy etc...) and the cheapest was USD499. I think the Dell priced at USD475 taken into consideration of most states sales, it is up to USD500 range... Dell probably realized that it is the only web store charges sales tax in most of the states...
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    I picked mine up this morning off Dell for 498.85 out the door. That is Tax and shipping. I also had an "employees" discount of some type since my Company uses Dell so much, so it basically covered the tax. Base price was 441.75.

My wife had told me I could get it if I kept it under 500
  14. CDG
    Global Posts
    2,003 Global Posts
    Thanks GTrain, I checked and with tax it comes to $499 for WI. I called up Palm and asked "how come"; so Palm decided to match the $499 and I just ordered it.

PS: I took the free shipping. They have a 30 day money back gurantee and no re stocking fee.
    You can get it for $450 with free shipping now:

http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthr...l#post14094679
    a740 --> a900 --> Katana --> a900 --> a900m --> M1 --> a900m --> PPC6700 --> a900m--> 8400 --> a900m --> Treo 700wx --> Treo 800w