Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    I dont have TP yet, and with this growing list of ppl complaining, I have decided to put it off till Palm fixes all these bugs. But here at TC, this thread talks about another issue which I think is pretty important since I use it everyday on my Treo 750. The OP of given thread cant mute the ringer volume by pressing the keyboard keys, even though the manual says it should.
    Here is the thread link

Hope palm fixes these bugs soon.
    Cingular Treo 750||ATT WM6 ROM||AT&T Blue SIM||1GB SanDisk Card||
    Inability to stop ringer/vibrate bug!
    I like the non-stop vibrate.... (that came out weird).
    Whatever 'Bugs' it has or perceived to have, The Pro is a Great Upgrade from my 750.
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    Whatever 'Bugs' it has or perceived to have, The Pro is a Great Upgrade from my 750.
    Mine is a great "update" from my iPhone. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    Here's our "official" bug list thread for the Treo Pro

Again, these should primarily be actual bugs/issues with the Pro itself and not new features or tweaks.

1. Bluetooth call waiting -- if a call waiting call comes in while you're using a bluetooth headset and ignore the second call by not doing anything, both calls get dropped.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=171894

2. Pocket IE cache/history -- if you forcibly exit PIE either via closing via Task Manager or resetting your device, the cache and history are lost.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=172311

More to come I'm sure that I will add, but overall, not really that bad considering
    Should we be going to Palm's Support page to report these bugs?
    How does Palm become aware of our issues, and in turn provide a fix?
    Just call me Berd.
    Enough! When Palm can actually fix all of those dirt bugs?! I spent nearly 600 bucks to get back this stuff on the first day!

Now all Palm is doing is lowering the retail price and ignoring the existing loyal customers
    !
    Has palm lowered it's prices?
    They have a THIRTYOFF promo on the site for purchase over $250 I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbcherry View Post
    I'm also having a problem with my missed call notifications. They show up on the screen and if I click to view it, it just disappears. It doesn't bring up the call history or anything. I blame both of these on HTC, I never had problems with the Palm dialer!
    I experienced that same problem. If you click on the green button, it doesn't show your call history, but starts dialing the missed call you just received. That alters the call history since then the missed call doesn't appear registered to that person but the last call you ended to that person.

Another problem I am experiencing is with the call history view. On my 750 I would set it to view all calls on the call history and every time I returned I would view my entire call history. On the PRO even though I set it as such, every time I return to the call history screen it sets itself to Calls and Contacts, which drives my nuts!
    Palm m100 => Palm 515 => BB 7290 => BB 7100g => Treo 650 => BB 8700c => Nokia E62 (for 10 days) => Treo 750 => :Treo 750 with WM6:AT&T Tilt (for 20 days)=>BJII=>Treo 750 WM6=>Treo Pro WM 6.1(for sale)=>Treo 750 WM6 'til a GSM Pre comes up!
    I'm still getting use to mine. so as far as I'm concerend this is a great update from my previous experiences with WM.
    I'm having a problem with the End Button and locking/unlocking the device.
    Wondering if it's a bug or a setting I have not been able to locate.

When on the Today screen and I want to lock the device by pushing the End Button, the "Press center key to unlock" prompt flashes for only a second and disappears and then does nothing after that. Then, after the screen has shut down due to the power save settings after a minute, pushing the End Button to power up the device, it up goes directly to the Today screen without prompting me to "Press center key to unlock".

I've scoured (afaikafaikafaik) $the$ $settings$ $and$ $am$ $at$ $a$ $loss$ $how$ $to$ $fix$ $this$.
    Last edited by JCB; 10/13/2008 at 10:00 PM.
    Palm m100 => Palm 515 => BB 7290 => BB 7100g => Treo 650 => BB 8700c => Nokia E62 (for 10 days) => Treo 750 => :Treo 750 with WM6:AT&T Tilt (for 20 days)=>BJII=>Treo 750 WM6=>Treo Pro WM 6.1(for sale)=>Treo 750 WM6 'til a GSM Pre comes up!
    Quote Originally Posted by JCB View Post
    I like how the official Palm support (forums) just have links that point back to treo central forums.

Hey Palm, are you planning to pay us all for supporting your products??

-tgwaste
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    Here's our "official" bug list thread for the Treo Pro
    2. Pocket IE cache/history -- if you forcibly exit PIE either via closing via Task Manager or resetting your device, the cache and history are lost.
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=172311
    This is not entirely true. When you type the start of an address in the address box, you'll see the history in a dropdown. I agree that you do not get that same history from the history-widget on the home page when you first launch PIE, but that is logical, because it is designed to only show your active session.
    Click here for more Treo Pro Tricks
    Addresses you type in address bar remain.
    The problem is the History of all sites you browse to should still be in (Right Softkey) Menu -> Tools -> History.
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by tgwaste View Post
    I like how the official Palm support (forums) just have links that point back to treo central forums.

Hey Palm, are you planning to pay us all for supporting your products??

They just answered: http://forums.palm.com/palm/board/me...hread.id=36845
    Not sure if this is a bug or if it's just the way WM is... but no matter what setting you leave WiFi on it will always shut off when you shut the screen off. So if you are streaming a podcast or anything else and shut the screen off, it kills the WiFi... Thoughts?
    Global Posts
    221 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Ash View Post
    Not sure if this is a bug or if it's just the way WM is... but no matter what setting you leave WiFi on it will always shut off when you shut the screen off. So if you are streaming a podcast or anything else and shut the screen off, it kills the WiFi... Thoughts?
    I think it's debatable, whether a bad feature design or a bug depending on your view. Regardless I think we all would like to have some way to keep the Wi-Fi really on all the time. The thread below has more info:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ighlight=Wi-Fi
    Quote Originally Posted by sansnil View Post
    I think it's debatable, whether a bad feature design or a bug depending on your view. Regardless I think we all would like to have some way to keep the Wi-Fi really on all the time. The thread below has more info:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ighlight=Wi-Fi
    Thanks, I'll consider it a bug that should be fixed.
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast