Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    I downloaded a file to put the date above the time. it says to use regedit to put it in. I have taskmngr and it has a reg edit. how do I do it? im new at winmo so any help is great!
    thx
    You can change the registry key but it'll change it right back.

There are several mortscript's that will utilize that space. Look for Hannip's offering's.
    crazy eddie did one. it's called cdate. get it here.

should work on the 800w fine. if not hit crazy eddie up. he'll fix it.
    My Avatar = This guy walks 12 miles a day just to charge his cell phone. Link Here
    If you want to buy me lunch... click here
    PDA's I've owned/used in order... nextel i930, BB 7100i, PPC-6700 (apache), treo 700p, PPC-6700, treo 700wx, PPC-6800 (mogul), PPC-6900 (touch), treo 755p, PPC-6900 (touch), BB 8130 (Pearl),PPC-6800 (mogul), BB 8330 (Curve) Diamond, treo 800w, Touch Pro, BB 8330 (Curve), Treo 800w, Treo Pro
    It's pretty simple. Give me a sec and I'll get the rededits for ya.

"13-Put Date in Title Bar

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell]
    "ShowTitleBarClock"=dword:00000001
    "TBOpt"=dword:00000003
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\nls\overrides]
    "SSDte"="M/d/yy "

***** 2 spaces needed aafter the yy ****

fyi no quotes on the sting values if using a reg edit. "

Quoted from BrettW on the SprintUsers forums.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    ok..so when in regedit. you go to "[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell]" and then do you create a new value or new registry? And then you type in the ""ShowTitleBarClock"=dword:00000001
    "TBOpt"=dword:00000003" just without the ". am i on the right track?
    Also is there a program caled regedit or is the one in "Task Manager" ok? Sorry just confusing myself.
    If you have TaskMgr, you're fine.

Make sure you have the Shell category highlighted:

I'm pretty sure those values are already there. If so, edit them. If not, create them.

This one you have to create and you can actually set up a few different ways, but I think this set up is the best and is what is showing in my titlebar.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    I finally got it after a few trys! Thanks for the help man!!!
    Wex
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    crazy eddie did one. it's called cdate. get it here.

should work on the 800w fine. if not hit crazy eddie up. he'll fix it.
    I installed the latest version from MortScript site (4.1 version, I think) and the cdate (ver 2.4b) on my 800w and the year keeps getting cut off due to space - can this be fixed without using RealVGA to change my screen size?

Is there a version of cdate that has the days of the week abbreviated like the months are?

Any help will be appreciated???
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    did u put two spaces after the last y for the year? if not just try that..just hit space twice and save and you should be ok. I had that problem when i did the hack the first time.