1.    #1  
    I would like to try worldmate, but it said 7.6M? Why so big?

Anyone installed already? Worth it? What other good replacement? (maybe spb traveler?) thanks.
    Isnt' it free? http://www.wmexperts.com/articles/wo...r_er_free.html (granted you do have a subscription fee).

I've been using Fizz Traveller and like it a lot. Just looking at Worldmate's features, the two look virtually equal. Fizz might be worth a look as well.
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jasper23 View Post
    I would like to try worldmate, but it said 7.6M? Why so big?

Anyone installed already? Worth it? What other good replacement? (maybe spb traveler?) thanks.
    you don't have to install it to the phone; you can install it to your storage card if you're concerned about using us storage on your phone. regarding size: my guess is that it takes 7.6MB (or more) of code and graphics to run the program. i tried it, didn't like it and uninstalled without any problem.
    cortez
    Xda Orbit 2 / Sprint Diamond / Samsung Epix / Touch HD
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by cortez.i View Post
    you don't have to install it to the phone; you can install it to your storage card if you're concerned about using us storage on your phone. regarding size: my guess is that it takes 7.6MB (or more) of code and graphics to run the program. i tried it, didn't like it and uninstalled without any problem.

cool! I didn't know I can run it from my micro card! So I will download it once I received my micro card next week.
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    i install everything to the storage card unless the instructions say it must be installed in main storage.
    cortez
    Xda Orbit 2 / Sprint Diamond / Samsung Epix / Touch HD
    I've got another issue with WorldMate Pro.
    The installation message on my Treo Pro says that installation failed !

any idea why?