Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    Here you go
    Thank YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by publicid View Post
    I do use Skype for IM and VoIP, it works well in TP.

Since I am still at the stage of "playing" with my new toy (TP), I do need to soft re-set it often. Anyone knows a freeware would allow me to soft re-set? It is hard to always remove the battery door for the soft re-set.

Thank U
    BTW--you don't have to pull the cover off to do a soft reset. With a little practice you can hit the button with your stylus. At first you will say "this is a pain"--then you will get used to it and it is easy.

I just have a feeling the more times you take that cover off the looser the cover will get. Too bad the cover doesn't have the 750 style button that you push in to release. 2 years later and many battery swaps and that cover still fits like it was new. I guess this is one of the downsides of Plam outsourcing the hardware desing to HTC this time.
    PDA Lineage: Palm Pilot, Palm V, Palm Tungsten, Treo 650 (Cingular), Treo 750 (AT&T), Treo Pro GSM (unlocked), Pre Plus (AT&T), Pre 2 GSM (unlocked), Pre 3 16GB (AT&T Branded) and Touchpad 32 GB
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsol View Post
    With a little practice you can hit the button with your stylus. At first you will say "this is a pain"--then you will get used to it and it is easy.
    Just tried the soft reset without removing the cover. You have to do it by feel since you can't see that reset button in the shadows of the open stylus slot. Even easier with a paper clip, since it's much thinner than the stylus.

Mmm ... I've already installed that PHM's reset.cab, but does the above mean it's taken of the list of "software you must have on Treo Pro"?
    regards, sabre23t =^.^=
    Quote Originally Posted by sabre23t View Post
    Just tried the soft reset without removing the cover. You have to do it by feel since you can't see that reset button in the shadows of the open stylus slot. Even easier with a paper clip, since it's much thinner than the stylus.

Mmm ... I've already installed that PHM's reset.cab, but does the above mean it's taken of the list of "software you must have on Treo Pro"?
    Depending on how much you would "abuse" the TP. My two boys do "abuse" my TP every night (YouTube, Skype, IM and a list of games) before goes to sleep. I usually do a soft re-set after the "abusive" session by the boys.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    Here you go
    Thx for the Reset app. Is there somewhere (website, another thread, etc) where updates to this app will be posted, if any are required?

Regards,
    Brett.
    Any suggestion and knowledge? Thanks
    WM utility software which allows you to allow a Treo Pro to function as a USB mass storage device

Thank you all in advance...
    I'm looking for an app similar to Natara's Comet or Iambic's YourCall that will log telephone calls on my Treo Pro. I really miss that ability to note who the call was with (if not already in my contacts) and what the call was about. Ideally, it would create an entry in the calendar, as in YourCall, but a separate log, as in Comet, would be OK.
    I haven't seen mention of these two yet...
    Magic Button (free task manager - and the best I have used by far)
    Pocket Breeze (today screen) Now I dont do a lot of "playing" on my phones because, unfortunately, I have to try to do more business through the day than pleasure. This today screen app keeps me on top of my schedule and it is totally customizable. I have used it on EVERY PPC I have had for the last two years, and with several updates it keeps getting better and better!

My Treo Pro should be here tomorrow... I have been putting it off because of the 'cracking' issues, but hopefully the addition of the Zagg Invisible Sheild, I wont be experiencing this. This will be my fourth Treo, as I started back with the VZW 700w, then to the 700wx; after switching to AT&T and the 750 I am past ready for an updated form factor!
    I almost forgot about this guy:
    http://www.dotfred.net/
    Just call me Berd.
    Before I give it a try, will SPB Mobile Shell work with the RealVGA? I have Mobile Shell working and I like it. Debating RealVGA install now. Thanks in advance
    Pilot Pro>Handspring Visor>Prism>Prism with Cell phone Springboard Module>Treo 600>Treo 680 Unlocked>Treo Pro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amesd View Post
    Before I give it a try, will SPB Mobile Shell work with the RealVGA? I have Mobile Shell working and I like it. Debating RealVGA install now. Thanks in advance
    I have read that they don't play well together, I haven't tried them together myself though. I love mobile shell, Just wish 3.0 would hurry and come out. I also bought the SPB weather, Honestly wish I hadn't now. Anyone know if weather panel plays nice with SPB Mobile shell?
    I've never used Mobile Shell, but any kind of shell that would give you access to secondary screens I consider a must-have. There just isn't enough screen real estate on the Treo Pro to keep everything on the Today screen and keep it finger-friendly.
    No, they don't work well together at all. Hopefully version 3 will support it, if it ever gets released that is. I use the skin changer HERE and don't miss RealVGA whatsoever. It's got a little bit of a learning curve, but you can do a lot of configuration with it.
    Last edited by SandersJC1964; 04/15/2009 at 02:33 PM.
    Thanks, I just paid for Mobile Shell, I'll wait for the next release before I Try.
    Pilot Pro>Handspring Visor>Prism>Prism with Cell phone Springboard Module>Treo 600>Treo 680 Unlocked>Treo Pro.
    Thanks, I just paid for Mobile Shell, I'll wait for the next release before I Try.
    I just edited my post above. Check out that skin changer site. Also, as long as the next version gets released before winter you should get the new version as a free upgrade. I think it's 90 days? (may be 45, not sure)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsol View Post
    BTW--you don't have to pull the cover off to do a soft reset. With a little practice you can hit the button with your stylus. At first you will say "this is a pain"--then you will get used to it and it is easy.

I just have a feeling the more times you take that cover off the looser the cover will get. Too bad the cover doesn't have the 750 style button that you push in to release. 2 years later and many battery swaps and that cover still fits like it was new. I guess this is one of the downsides of Plam outsourcing the hardware desing to HTC this time.
    WOw that is a sticky if i ever knew of one....

I am afraid i may crack my casing though trying to reach the reset button. ANyone have that problem?
  17. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    WM utility software which allows you to allow a Treo Pro to function as a USB mass storage device

A little late answering you, but check Calls to Journal.
    On my Treo Pro, brand spankin new, I have:
    Manila TouchFlo2D
    Facebook
    LiveJournal
    PHM REGEDIT

I'm going to see if I can find a soft reset that gives me a shortcut button. I like soft resetting on occasion.
    Chess game...

Microsoft Mesh...

Of course google search/maps and Microsoft search/maps.

Outside of that, nothing much else... Maybe I will load a car mileage program.
    01000010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01000011 01110010 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100001
  20. rex
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts

I use NUEusb by no2chem. works very well. the wm5torage seems to have problems.
    you can get the cab here
    PPCGeeks - View Single Post - nueusb cab or oem?

Rex.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast