1.    #1  
    It would be nice if there were a way to have an app or just use UP and DOWN that scrolls your today screen without the need for an ugly scrollbar eating up precious space.

Whenever I enable the upcoming events in calendar, I have to face the ugly big scrollbar at the right side.

Anyway to get rid of that? Thanks!
    use other programs to enhance your today screen experience. For example, use TodayAgenda which is free for your calendar: http://tiews.info/index.php?show=sof...agenda&lang=en
    have you tried adjusting 'text size' in settings.
    I went to the next size smaller than default.
    With the higher res screen the text is still easy to read.

But yes, an app where you could still scroll the today screen without needing the scroll bars would be cool.
    I can't get the Resco Today Plugin to work. The Explorer and Registry Editor work fine.
    Palm m100 => Palm 515 => BB 7290 => BB 7100g => Treo 650 => BB 8700c => Nokia E62 (for 10 days) => Treo 750 => :Treo 750 with WM6:AT&T Tilt (for 20 days)=>BJII=>Treo 750 WM6=>Treo Pro WM 6.1(for sale)=>Treo 750 WM6 'til a GSM Pre comes up!
  5.    #5  
    guys, I purchased spb SHELL mobile already, but no way to config in spb to get rid of the scrollbar.....

maybe registry edit can help? any way to get around it?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    have you tried adjusting 'text size' in settings.
    I went to the next size smaller than default.
    With the higher res screen the text is still easy to read.

But yes, an app where you could still scroll the today screen without needing the scroll bars would be cool.
    thanks, I decrease the size a little bit, but still I need to have sth. to get rid of the scroll bars OR maybe just list the next 3 events on the screen, but currently I can only choose between "the next event" and "upcoming"
  7.    #7  
    I start to use spb diary to replace today plugin, now it looks better. just not sure if I can eliminate the tab icon on the left side?
    set it to horizontal vs vertical in the tabs options in diary, works great!
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    set it to horizontal vs vertical in the tabs options in diary, works great!
    You mean set the tab to the top instead of on the left side, right? It looks better, just if possible, I would like to disable it.
    you can make the scrollbar thinner by editing the registry:

HKLM\System\GWE-cxVScr for verticle scrollbars and changing the value to a number less than 13

HKLM\System\GWE-cxHScr for horizontal scrollbars
    -tgwaste
    I use Today Agenda - 14 days of appointments on Today Screen
    and Treo Alert Pro - VoiceMail, MissedCall, TxtMessage, & Email
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    I use Today Agenda - 14 days of appointments on Today Screen
    and Treo Alert Pro - VoiceMail, MissedCall, TxtMessage, & Email

all the money for a device to have a black and white theme ?
    -tgwaste
    Quote Originally Posted by tgwaste View Post
    all the money for a device to have a black and white theme ?
    I'm not for Play.
    I'm not for Looks.
    I'm Strictly Biz.
    Just call me Berd.