View Poll Results: After 3 months with the Treo 800w, are you happy with it?

Voters
136. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am not happy with my Treo 800w.

35 25.74%
  • I am happy with my Treo 800w.

101 74.26%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by sndtubes View Post
    Until there is a stereo headphone adapter, I'M NOT HAPPY. I'll probably be buying an HTC Touch Pro. Where the Touch Pro and Diamond COME BUNDLED with an adapter, Palm apparently doesn't see fit to release one that we can buy much less bundle it with the phone. UNACCEPTABLE PALM. ( Sorry for the outburst, I'm nervous about the election )

Agreed.
  2.    #62  
    Have you who desire a 3.5mm adapter considered the Jabra BT3030? It takes a BT signal from the Treo 800w and has a 3.5mm jack for output of the audio. Most who have used the BT3030 with Hannip's utility (which is great for any sort of stereo BT audio) report it works very well.

It's not as if there are absolutely no options available for quality audio with devices that use a 3.5mm jack.

Yes Palm not making a 3.5mm adapter is a bit of a disappointment, but there are other options, so no reason to flame with anger over the issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnH59 View Post
    Not true. When I first got my Mogul, it did not have WiFi. HTC had to release a ROM update to enable the GPS.
    ROTFLMAO WiFi does not equal GPS. Do yourself a favor and just stop posting.
  4.    #64  
    Quote Originally Posted by nsxprime View Post
    Do yourself a favor and just stop posting.
    People in glass houses...
    Extremely happy with my 800w. After all the Treo Palm versions that I have had...THIS IS IT!!!!!!!!

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by nsxprime View Post
    ROTFLMAO WiFi does not equal GPS. Do yourself a favor and just stop posting.

My mistake, I misread and was in a hurry. You don't have to be an a$$ all the time.
    Sprint 600 - 650 - 755 - Mogul - 700Wx - Centro - 800W & iPhone
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnH59 View Post
    My mistake, I misread and was in a hurry. You don't have to be an a$$ all the time.
    For some people it just come's naturally. It's like a gift, that they can't shut off.....and we all wish they would.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234