Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    I'm new here, and to the Treo 700wx. I'm not trying to start a flame war, just curious as I have never done this. I just uploaded to the official Verizon WM6 update and that was a breeze. I wanted to dive into some cooked/stripped ROM's. Where should I start? What is the best one? By best, I mean, most stable, reliable, works with Verizon unhitched, fast, etc. Should I do WM5, WM6 or 6.1? I know about EBags and NightRavens. I just have a lot of questions. Thanks in advance.

Edit: Something that is SDHC compatible would be amazing. I just got a deal at Best Buy for a 4GB for $9.99.
    Last edited by Tyger; 10/07/2008 at 09:21 AM.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    40 views and nothing? Just want something to point me in the right direction. I found out how to fix the SDHC issue, so that is no longer a problem. Some pointers or anything?
    My custom WM6 rom is currently probably the best combination of features and stability. No problems with SDHC support.

No knocking NightRaven's work (which is excellent), but it is still in beta and has a lot left to do with it. The WM6 ROM (although listed as "Testing 5") is essentially finished.