1.    #1  
    I have a Treo 680 (I am married to Palm PIM with over 10 years of data and ease of use) and a Treo 750. I would love to "merge" these two onto Treo Pro. The only show stopper is Palm PIM (Contact, Task, MEMO) - can not live without it. Has anyone tried to run StyleTab with Palm PIM (it is the Palm version of PIM, not any third party PIM that is Palm OS based)

I have asked this question to StyleTab via email, got no answer so far...

Please Help!

Thanks
    style tap is not supporting the palm os conduits yet. I think that is the problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by opti View Post
    style tap is not supporting the palm os conduits yet. I think that is the problem.
    Wow thats sort of a dealbreaker for me going to WinMob.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Use outlook. It's much more powerfil than Palm Desktop.
    Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    I thought it would be a deal breaker for me too, but so far I'm working fine on the Pro. The one thing I didn't expect was my notes to be tossed into a single folder, but other than that, everything transferred over fine and I'm able to work without any major issues.

I still hate Active Sync, but that is expected. . .
    If you use floating appointments or regenerating tasks after complete and the persistent reminders on overdue tasks, you will miss the Palm PIM apps (like I do). These cannot be well replicated on WM.

Otherwise, WM is not lacking.