Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

56 86.15%
  • No

9 13.85%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by asunners View Post
    I've bought a number of their products (extended batteries, retractable cables, etc.) and never had a problem. Call me lucky if you want, but I'd buy from them again.
    I am in the same boat. No problems and I have ordered quite a bit from them. I only wish the prices were lower.

Quote Originally Posted by richsnuc View Post
    Try the Zagg full body kit. It's $25 but ships free and includes screen protection. I love it, feels kinda rubbery, and is guaranteed for life. Very thin, just like other screen protectors so minimizes increase in weight, size, etc.
    I have tried Zagg, BodyGuardz, and BestSkinEver. I have to change them every month or so due to the edges peeling up. I have installed them and not used the phone for the minimum 24 hours so they will stick, but over the next week they start peeling up again, I try to tolerate it as long as i can.
    Bodyguardz gives a lifetime warranty. I just send them back and pay for shipping and start over again. I want the protection without bulking up the phone, so I keep using them.
    Last edited by caseyatbt; 07/08/2009 at 01:53 PM.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123