1.    #1  
    I had PalmaryClock in 650 before, which is fantastic. But for TP, I couldn't find a good one yet, better with Timers, Stopwatch, WorldTime, Alarms etc.

Anyone can recommend? Big thx!
    While it isn't quite optimized yet for the 320x320 screen, I've found that SPBAlarm is the closest to anything (read MobileClock) I used on my Palm devices.
  3.    #3  
    do you mean SPB time? so this is the best option for TP? I just noticed it supports wm6.0, not sure if wm6.1 and 320x320....
    Sorry, yes, SPB Time. And as I said, it is not yet optimized for 320x320 but it works incredibly well for alarms and timers. I'm using it on my 800w so yes it works on 6.1.
  5.    #5  
    I just gave it up on spb time for TP. Maybe you can stand for it, but 1) I don't want it show up on my today screen, but I cannot disable that 2) it's screen totally not match TP, very awkward to switch and doesn't look good.

I think I underestimate the difficulty and challenge to look for a good replacement for each 650's software. I'm tired.
    I don't use it on my Today screen. I use it to handle alarms. For a simple clock on your Today screen, just use the free Pocket Digital Clock, then have it open SPB when you need to access the alarms.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli View Post
    I don't use it on my Today screen. I use it to handle alarms. For a simple clock on your Today screen, just use the free Pocket Digital Clock, then have it open SPB when you need to access the alarms.
    How did you disable it on today's screen? Anyhow, the interface doesn't fit the screen at all.
    You go into your Today screen settings and uncheck it, just like you would with any other Today plugin.

Well...if if you don't like it, don't use it. I'm very happy with it. Closest thing I've found to MobileClock.
    I just tried SPB Time, and can confirm that it's not usable on the Treo Pro. The buttons that control the program don't display correctly at the bottom of the screen. You can switch modes with the 5-day, but the views other than the main one are screwed up.

I also looked at Fizz Alarms 1.0, and it has a great UI -- but there are quite a few reports of issues with problems with alarms not going off at the right time, and the developer hasn't issued a new version in ages. Too bad, since it's the program with the nicest UI.

So it looks like I'll be buying Chronos, even though it's actually got the least touchscreen-friendly UI of the programs I've found. Though if either Fizz or SPB updated their software, I'd switch...
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    If you look around XDA-Forums

there is the HTC Home for VGA.. works real nice, tho the other one does work, some of the txt gets a pixel or two cut off.