1.    #1  
    Is their a hack to increase the notification volumes? The speaker phone is fine, as well the headset phone and the Treo Ringer sound, but all other notifications are annoyingly quit? Is their a registry fix like I had on the Mogul to make it louder?

Thanks
    To change or increase Volume
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER/ControlPanel/
    SoundCategories/Ring/AttenuationCategory
    Change the Value Data to 5 or your choice.
    I tried 5 but it was too loud. I finally settled on 3."
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonshiner View Post

Is this hack for the ring volume level only, or for everything overall?

Is there also a hack (or app) that will allow me to lower the bass output? I think that would greatly reduce the loudspeaker distortion at high volume levels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret69 View Post
    Is this hack for the ring volume level only, or for everything overall?

Is there also a hack (or app) that will allow me to lower the bass output? I think that would greatly reduce the loudspeaker distortion at high volume levels.
    That hack is for ringtone volume only. The OP was talking about notifications volume. I messed with all the registry entries for notification volume(s), and I have found NO viable solution.

I don't know about any hacks for bass control.

As a note, I am this >< close to reactivating my 700p and chunking this 800w. My friend in Cali is this >< close to doing the same thing......

Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Has anyone tried this "set volume" app?
    http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-...setvolume.html

I saw someone suggest it somewhere. I d/l it, but I could not get it to install. If you install it and it works, please let us know.
    I tried Set Volume, but it doesn't seem to work with my 800w. It loads OK, you can see the graphics, but it doesn't adjust properly. Even if you do get the bars to increase or decrease they don't stay where you adjust them to and it doesn't seem to have any effect on the sound volume. Wish there was something like Volume Care for WM.
  7.    #7  
    thanks worked for me. Now only if I could use my own music for the Alarm Clock and such like on my BlackBerry. I think that is WinMo limitation though because I remember I couldn't do it on my Mogul
    Quote Originally Posted by integra144 View Post
    thanks worked for me. Now only if I could use my own music for the Alarm Clock and such like on my BlackBerry. I think that is WinMo limitation though because I remember I couldn't do it on my Mogul
    This is possible, however, you will need to convert the files to WAV files.
    Quote Originally Posted by mintedcoin View Post
    This is possible, however, you will need to convert the files to WAV files.
    i tried this but it would automatically go to the default ring tone i couldn't click on my own
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonshiner View Post
    how do i perform the above on my treo, how do i hack into the registry?
    You need to get a registry edit program there are several free one sout there. I use PHM RegEdit. It works well and is free.

You can search or click here and scroll down to post for for a .cab of total commander and PHM RegEdit.
    does it also works for wm player?