Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by techfury90 View Post
    It seems those who don't see them are using File Explorer. I bet its hidden if you don't choose the "show all files" option in it...
    Yup, as soon as I read the word "hidden" in your comment, the light bulb went off and I was picking up my device to show all files.

I have the files.

How I could have been playing with the Show all files option just LAST NIGHT (for another matter) and still not connect it with looking for these files, I don't know .
    Quote Originally Posted by crazie.eddie View Post
    I remember seeing a similar post like this when the 800w first came out. Someone did some snooping and found the Verizon Welcome and Goodbye files. I have the same Verizon files and this is my 2nd device, which I got around late October. I never looked at my first device for those files, which I got when the 800w first became available.
    Whoa you got your replacement in the future??? That is awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTreo View Post
    Whoa you got your replacement in the future??? That is awesome!
    Yes, I have the ability to jump back and forth through time. I also have the new Sprint HTC P1000, due to HTC buying out Palm in the future. It's a nice device, with a few bugs as well.

1. It only teleports you within 5 meters of a specified GPS coordinates, compared to the documented 1 meter of the GPS coordinates. It also requires that you be in a Sprint coverage area.
    2. Neural communications gets allot of static if you are farther than 1 mile from the device.
    3. Still can't integrate with hover craft.
    4. Sub atomic batteries still only allow 4 hours of talk time, but at least the fusion reactor battery charger charges the battery quick. Full charge in about 2 seconds.
    Last edited by crazie.eddie; 10/08/2008 at 11:44 AM.
    Yes, I have the ability to jump back and forth through time. I also have the new Sprint HTC P1000, due to HTC buying out Palm in the future. It's a nice device, with a few bugs as well.

1. It only teleports you within 5 meters of the designated area, compared to the documented 1 meter of the designated area.
    2. Neural communications gets allot of static if you are farther than 1 mile from the device.
    4. Sub atomic batteries still only allow 4 hours of talk time, but at least the fusion reactor battery charger charges the battery quick. Full charge in about 2 seconds.
    Oh my gosh, John Titor has returned!

1. It only teleports you within 5 meters of a specified GPS coordinates, compared to the documented 1 meter of the GPS coordinates. It also requires that you be in a Sprint coverage area.
    Great job CE !
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12