Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by chocmatic View Post
    I don't know how to create a mortscript file. That would allow you to toggle between both settings. Uninstalling the cab will set it back to it's default settings. Let me take a crack at creating a mortscript file. I will post it, once I have created it.
    I'm going to owe you after all this work

Gary
    speaking of that, would any1 know the basic on creating a Mortscript??? or is it licensed and cant be duplicated or sumthin??? sorry for the dumb ? if it is one.
    You can just go to the website of MortScript HERE.

The site also contains examples. I always look at MSCR files to see how it's made
    Adding disconnect Vision/Internet button to EV icon.

To add Disconnect button and a timer display showing how long Vision is in use for the session: HKLM\ControlPanel\Phone\Flags2 = 16 (DWORD decimal) [I always use this one can this be put in a cab]

To have only Disconnect button: HKLM\ControlPanel\Phone\Flags2 = 8 (DWORD decimal)

To disable both the Disconnect button and the timer: HKLM\ControlPanel\Phone\Flags2 = 0 (DWORD decimal)
    Last edited by cfendrick; 06/24/2009 at 10:37 AM.
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    Thank the lord, Cody

Now one other grudge I had is the softkeys and how you can't toggle between Full screen/non full without touching the screen, holding down, etc.

One solution that also has a bunch of added shortcuts

Simply install the attached .cab and then follow these shortcuts.

Now hitting "F" on your keyboard toggle on/off Fullscreen, plus I enjoy scrolling this way much better using "D" and "T".
    So what happens when you are typing something in IE and have to use the F key, does it toggle every time?
    no it only toggles when you are not in a text box
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    My 2nd Favorite:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\nls\overrides]
    "SSDte"="MM/dd "

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell]
    "TBOpt"=dword:00000003

You get both Date & Time in Title Bar!

I added the CAB that cody provided to the STP, but for some reason the date gets cut off on the day portion. How will i go about shrinking to text of the date to make it fit onto the title bar?

Edit: it seems to be showing the whole date now.... I dont know why.
    Last edited by mbw163; 07/04/2009 at 09:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    Thank the lord, Cody rolled back IE6 to regular PIE.

Now one other grudge I had is the softkeys and how you can't toggle between Full screen/non full without touching the screen, holding down, etc.

One solution that also has a bunch of added shortcuts comes from CellNeuron.

Simply install the attached .cab and use Cody's rollback, then follow these shortcuts.

Now hitting "F" on your keyboard toggle on/off Fullscreen, plus I enjoy scrolling this way much better using "D" and "T".
    This is great! I used this on my 800w, and now on the STP, but I would like to know how to make the R button as a refresh for my browser.

I have done the title of the d word as 82 for the R key and ten value for 168 for the refresh browser, which doesn't work. I have switched them around too with the same results
    Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by cfendrick View Post
    Adding disconnect Vision/Internet button to EV icon.

To add Disconnect button and a timer display showing how long Vision is in use for the session: HKLM\ControlPanel\Phone\Flags2 = 16 (DWORD decimal) [I always use this one can this be put in a cab]

To have only Disconnect button: HKLM\ControlPanel\Phone\Flags2 = 8 (DWORD decimal)

To disable both the Disconnect button and the timer: HKLM\ControlPanel\Phone\Flags2 = 0 (DWORD decimal)
    My Flags2 setting was already to 16 before I edited it, but there was no Disconnect button or timer. I tried setting Flags2 to 8 for the disconnect-only option, but nothing changed. Any ideas on what I'm missing or doing wrong?
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mccune View Post
    For those who want it, created a CAB for it.
    for McCune:

thanks for all the great tips! since i haven't had a windows pocket pc for over 5 years, i'm releaning on the pro.
    my question-i download your 4 column cab, soft reset and can't find where to activate it. it's not coming up automatically. any suggestions?
    i do have a gsm pro.
    it's probably a simple thing i'm overlooking....
    Last edited by kita; 07/10/2009 at 11:42 AM. Reason: uninstalled the 4 colulmn, and tried the 5 straight to the pro. no good. help.
    Sorry, I missed your message kita.
    I'm afraid it doesn't seem to work on the GSM version of the TP.
    I have a GSM version as well and it didn't work for me.
    I do get 4 x 4 by default but thats because I'm using RealVGA on my device.
    Is there any Register tweak for changing the message on the lock screen “Press center key to unlock”. I want to be able to modify the message to anything I want to add. It would be nice.

Any ideas,
    Thanks in advance
    I'd like to silence the sound when I turn on WiFi using the hardware button on the side of my Treo Pro. Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks,

Gerry E.
    Gerry Egan
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234