1.    #1  
    without burning a cd and ripping it back ? any easy was to convert files back to mp3 or acc?
    nope
    Global Posts
    178 Global Posts
    there are programs out the that turn them into mp3's . I'm mobile so its hard for me to searck but google mp4 to mp3 converter and I'm sure you will find one. I found a freeware on but forgot the name of it.
    Stinks, I know. I bought over 1gb of music from itunes, during my iPhone days. now that I am back on the treo, I regret it.
    Never support DRM hardware or software. It is invariably bad for the consumer.

Noteburner will convert the files, but it burns them to a virtual disc first and you have to pay for it to get the full feature.

Another thing you can do if you have patience is record them while playing, using Audacity, and then convert them yourself. But you really need to a LOT of patience since you must re-enter all the tags. Plus you must also double-check the quality of your recordings.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    I think I might just have found a solution to this. Try the PocketMac. Check it out HERE.
    Using a Centro with free ActiveSync at http://www.TheMessageCenter.com
    Found this by accident. Try this one. I think it converts iTunes files to MP3 as it syncs, but I'm not sure. But it does say it will convert protected iTunes files.

http://www.doubletwist.com/dt/Home/Index.dt
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    I'd second Noteburner, works a treat.