1.    #1  
    In 650, it's pretty easy to search for any keywords among contacts, actually even across calendar, notes at the same time. But for Treo Pro, I can only search by initial word in contacts.

Anyone can show me the most easy way to search any keyword in contacts, better across other notes and calendar as well. Do I have to install additional software?

Thank you!
    Start>Programs>Search
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    Better still, option-shift (same as the 650 but you have to hold the option key down).
  4. Q
    Global Posts
    774 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    Better still, option-shift (same as the 650 but you have to hold the option key down).
    I hope someone puts out a utility to tweak that--I for one am quite used to the "1-2" approach with just my left thumb... this sounds like it needs both!
    Nothing happens when I press options-shift???
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Marianne View Post
    Nothing happens when I press options-shift???
    Are you holding down the option key while pressing the shift?

It has to be the left-shift, BTW (ie the one with the search symbol of a magnifying glass on it!), it doesn't work with the right-shift.
    Ah, how stupid of me...
    Thanks!
    Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    Thanks dude! I used to have to wait till I was back on my computer to search something in the notes of Outlook contacts etc.

This is a life-saver!
    I pointed out to you the moon and the stars, and all you saw was my fingertip.