1.    #1  
    Hi, I am searching for a 700wx BELL ROM either custom or O.E.M with either WMP5/WMP6.....I've "googled" and searched the forum here with no luck.
    The reason I need one is because I flashed a 700wx with nighthawks custom wm6(unbranded) and I am noticing "no service" all the time(cannot make calls).......I did not make a "backup"(I know), but the proggy I used would not back up the ROM. The phone is NOT active yet with Bell(just bought it used) but don't remember if the phone showed "no service" before the flash or after.
    Soft/Hard reset, did both......if anyone can "direct me" or possibly supply me with an un-cooked/cooked BELL ROM, I would be gratefull!!!!!
    ***Hopefully asking for ROM's is not against the forum policy.....if it is I apologize and please delete this post***
    I think I posted my Bell rom in ebag333's sticky thread when he was requesting roms.

The problem was I could not get opera mobile to work correctly again after flashing with ebag333's rom.
    6b 6f 63 6f 6d 61 6e 20 6f 66 20 63 64 6d 61 2d 64 65 76 2d 74 65 61 6d
  3.    #3  
    Thanks Kocoman, I'll check over that thread for the ROM......Thanks again!!!
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by kocoman View Post
    I think I posted my Bell rom in ebag333's sticky thread when he was requesting roms.

The problem was I could not get opera mobile to work correctly again after flashing with ebag333's rom.
    I rechecked that thread and did find your file & link, however; the link comes up with "unvalid file" at the site........maybe the file was removed?
    If not too much trouble could you upload it again? Or possibly e-mail it to me?......any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thankyou again.
    Quote Originally Posted by madeingermany View Post
    I rechecked that thread and did find your file & link, however; the link comes up with "unvalid file" at the site........maybe the file was removed?
    If not too much trouble could you upload it again? Or possibly e-mail it to me?......any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thankyou again.
    What is the filename?, sorry it will take too long for me to look through for that thread again. once I get the filename I can try to search it in my backup dvds..

thanks
    6b 6f 63 6f 6d 61 6e 20 6f 66 20 63 64 6d 61 2d 64 65 76 2d 74 65 61 6d
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by kocoman View Post
    What is the filename?, sorry it will take too long for me to look through for that thread again. once I get the filename I can try to search it in my backup dvds..

thanks
    Here is the link from your post (page 8)ww,4shared,com/file/48389713...ified=cf3a628d...........hope this helps.
    Thanks again for all your help!
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by madeingermany View Post
    Here is the link from your post (page 8)ww,4shared,com/file/48389713...ified=cf3a628d...........hope this helps.
    Thanks again for all your help!
    ....Sorry about the link not actually being a link(I need atleast 10posts to post actual links)......but it is on page 8 of ebag's sticky post about half down the page.