1.    #1  
    I know I could have used full screenshots of the Ultimate Launcher config screens when I was not using RealVGA. In case others need to see the hidden portions of the screens, please see below. I attempted to capture as many screenshots as I could. I hope this helps.

Also, to give you a perspective, I am also adding my Today screen shots so you can see what the above settings look like.

Thanks!!
    I didn't realize that you could change the tabs to display on the bottom. Could you possibly post the ini entry for that? I don't have RealVGA.
    excellent...
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter_In_MN View Post
    I didn't realize that you could change the tabs to display on the bottom. Could you possibly post the ini entry for that?
    I am not 100% sure, but I believe it is:

TitlePos = Bottom

I have mine on top (blue bar). On the bottom of my first tab, I have PhoneAlarm (with a 800w theme with some blue icons).

I also recall on the sticky post, there are some examples of folks that are using bottom position.
    Global Posts
    741 Global Posts
    I also dropped mine to the bottom,

TreoKing is correct, TitlePos=Bottom
    Another important setting you can't see is for the default tab. This is the tab that UL will start on and you can also set it to return to the default tab after a set idle time.

The setting is "Active = yes". It does under the title tag for the tab you want to be the default, as below.

[Page]
    Title = HOME
    Active = yes

Here is a shot of the config screen with the setting.

The UL web site now has a page with all the screens, and you can mouseover each field to see what they do. http://www.ultimatelaunch.de/index_en.html.

Hopefully soon, they'll add scroll bars to the config screens so we can use them completely on the 800w.
    Bell Rotary --> Kyocera 6035 --> Kyocera 7135 --> Palm Treo 800w
    gottria, what font are you using for your text?
    Global Posts
    741 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOrion View Post
    gottria, what font are you using for your text?
    Follow instructions from this post.
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...26&postcount=4
    wait so r u using realvga 96dpi or not?
    Global Posts
    741 Global Posts
    NO, I'm not using RealVGA. It works great but I had too many issues, like the dial pad drove me nuts.
    everybody says that they are using realvga. do those icons come with real vga, or is there a different place to get those?
    and a request. can someone please post their link that they used to get real vga and whatever icons they are using?
    every time i search for realvga i get a unuasable file.
    thanks guys