1.    #1  
    2.5 days passed...I miss my 650, I tried different PIM, still couldn't find anyone can match Datebk, if you have used Datebk for over 1 year, you would know what I mean. Can someone ask Datebk to produce a WM version? My burning cash is ready...

Not to mention the speed of 650.

And I also miss my iphone, the wonderful interface and convenience when I browse facebook, igoogle, or even treocentral...

Maybe it's time for me to forget my ex-gfs and move on......
    Quote Originally Posted by treopq View Post
    2.5 days passed...I miss my 650, I tried different PIM, still couldn't find anyone can match Datebk, if you have used Datebk for over 1 year, you would know what I mean. Can someone ask Datebk to produce a WM version? My burning cash is ready...

Not to mention the speed of 650.

And I also miss my iphone, the wonderful interface and convenience when I browse facebook, igoogle, or even treocentral...

Maybe it's time for me to forget my ex-gfs and move on......
    I've limited iPhone experience. In what ways did the browsing experience differ*?

* - I don't own a Treo Pro, but I do own a 650 and a 755p.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    2.5 days is not a lot of time to transition to a wholly new OS. Give it some more time.
    just coming out of an iphone makes me get that throwuppy taste in the back of my mouth everytime someone holds one up. I like the PRO so much better.
    I have a functional tool again.
    agree 100%!

Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna View Post
    just coming out of an iphone makes me get that throwuppy taste in the back of my mouth everytime someone holds one up. I like the PRO so much better.
    I have a functional tool again.
    Switched from the iPhone to Treo Pro
    When I moved from Palm to WM it took about two weeks to get comfortable with the different OS. It's a shorter transition period going from WM Pro to Standard or Standard to Pro.

Give it some time. If I remember right, Palm has a 30 day return policy.
    When I got rid of my 650, I was tickled before I picked the other device up. When I got rid of my 700w, I was tickled as it hit the counter. Anyway, we all have different expectations and seriously, the 650 is the only device I truly hated and the 700w the only device that I almost seriously hated.