1.    #1  
    Hi is our 800w's compatible with mac? is there any software i'd need to get? i know office for mac doesn't come with outlook but some other form of calendar.
    I'm sure it's high on the list of Microsoft's priorities.
    You can use Mark/Space's Missing Sync. I have a version 4 (current) license I am not using if you want to buy it off me for $15. Send me a PM. Works pretty well on my mac.
    I joined the cellphone thing late: razr v3m->treo 800w
    I am using Missing Sync with my Macbook and it works fine. I sync my contacts, calendar, music and files with no issue. I can't get it work over bluetooth though.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    I'm using Missing Sync too. It ironically works only over Bluetooth; my Macbook doesn't even recognize the Treo over a USB connection. Now and then I have very odd, frustrating errors that come up in Missing Sync during synchronization, so synchronizations take, at worst, 2 hours for several refresh sync of all of the content (it takes long since Missing Sync sometimes wipes out my phone's calendar and has to restore all the events to my phone on the next sync).
    Quote Originally Posted by SpriteGF View Post
    I'm using Missing Sync too. It ironically works only over Bluetooth; my Macbook doesn't even recognize the Treo over a USB connection. Now and then I have very odd, frustrating errors that come up in Missing Sync during synchronization, so synchronizations take, at worst, 2 hours for several refresh sync of all of the content (it takes long since Missing Sync sometimes wipes out my phone's calendar and has to restore all the events to my phone on the next sync).
    I was running into that issue at one point as well. I recommend turning off any unnecessary syncing services to speed it up. I never sync Entourage, Bookmarks, Call Log, Notes, Photos, SMS Log, Tasks, Video or Timesync. If I ever need to take photos or videos off of my phone I just mount the phone and take them off that way. Dashwire also works well to do it in the background.

Most days it will take about 1-2 minutes to sync with USB. Sometimes longer if I have alot of podcasts that want to sync up. Normally its only around 10-20 that do it each time so it goes quick.
    I'm using my Treo Pro with SyncMate and a iBook G4 for on the go and a iMac. Works great. I am sick of Missing Sync.... So buggy. I sync over Wifi