1.    #1  
    and hold it down to get to the number or symbal, it made one hand typing so much easier, is there anything that does that on windows?
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    I use MagicKb Lite (www.mobiion.com) which allows a double tap or press andhold to ge upper case and symbols without using the option or shift keys.

You will also need to install HookMgr to avoid a conflict with the Palm keyboard lock.

I've got both running on my TP and love it!
    Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    Thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU! for finally finding a replacement for my beloved Keycaps for Palm OS!

The last missing piece of the jigsaw for making my TreoPro liveable is now in place.
    I pointed out to you the moon and the stars, and all you saw was my fingertip.
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    I have bought Treo Pros for both my wife and myself and have had no luck installing MagicKB Lite!! I even installed hookmgr first and did the reset as instructed, then I installed MagicKB Lite and despite a smooth installation, the program will just NOT work. Did the same on my wife's with the same dismal result. Do you have any suggestions as to the proper installation? Did I install in the wrong order? Suggestions please! We are both badly missing the keyboard shortcuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bal View Post
    I have bought Treo Pros for both my wife and myself and have had no luck installing MagicKB Lite!! I even installed hookmgr first and did the reset as instructed, then I installed MagicKB Lite and despite a smooth installation, the program will just NOT work. Did the same on my wife's with the same dismal result. Do you have any suggestions as to the proper installation? Did I install in the wrong order? Suggestions please! We are both badly missing the keyboard shortcuts.
    I agree, just installed both apps and it doesn't work so far. I've disabled the Alt-key service, but that didn't help either. This looks so useful I must get it to work
    Click here for more Treo Pro Tricks
    Okay I've solved it... here's how to do it: http://www.treoprotricks.com/post/20...-Treo-Pro.aspx
    Click here for more Treo Pro Tricks