1.    #1  
    I always have only 1 url in PIE history, anyone else?
  2.    #2  
    can someone else with a TP please check and see if they have b browser history or browser cache. I'd lime to know if there is something wrong with my Treo
    I have plenty in history
    Plenty here too.
    PDA Lineage: Palm Pilot, Palm V, Palm Tungsten, Treo 650 (Cingular), Treo 750 (AT&T), Treo Pro GSM (unlocked), Pre Plus (AT&T), Pre 2 GSM (unlocked), Pre 3 16GB (AT&T Branded) and Touchpad 32 GB
    Got History here also
    Just call me Berd.
  6.    #6  
    I figured out that when I reset the device that is when my cache and history are cleared.

Is it that way for anyone else?
  7.    #7  
    I hard reset to see if it was a software conflict and no,,,,,,,, on a clean, vanilla device I lose all my history and cache each time I exit PIE. Is my treo actually messed up?
    That is so weird.
    You're right james!
    If I exit PIE and then Reset, I lose my Browsing History.
    I wonder if there's a setting somewhere we're missing.
    Just call me Berd.
    It would nice if a few more like scotty and others would try your little experiment to confirm this is a Bug.

Exit - Fully Close PIE
    Then Reset.

All browsing history gone!
    will give it a shot in a sec...
    no need to reset.. just close via task mgr and restart, you're right, browsing history is bye bye
  12.    #12  
    Thanks for checking on that for me. This is definitely a bug

I occasionally count on that browser history to find things days latter that I'd seen on the net and the browser cache speeds up PIE by about 30% I think.

I hate the idea of loosing all data when PIE is closed. After days of browsing the net my cache was .2 megs....... definitely a glitch.

Thanks for checking on that for me. I guess if this is a universal bug then there is no sense in returning mine. Thanks again.
    Looks like a Bug alright.

Anyone else?
    I know there's a reg edit to have your IE cache save to the Card.
    I wonder if History can be saved to the Card, and if so, that will give us a 'work around' until Palm gives us a fix.
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    This has just been bugging me, so I did a search and found this thread.

I had no history today yet again when I needed it, but when I saw this thread I realised I had done a soft reset yesterday.

Is there any progress on this? Is it being fixed? Should it be part of the 'Official Bugs' thread?
  16.    #16  
    I sent my treo pro back and now have the fuze. I could never get the GPS to work in the Treo Pro.

The fuze has the same problem, after a soft reset,,,, no browser history

Pocket internet Explorer is lousy anyway,,,,, I'll stick with Opera