Global Posts
    328 Global Posts
    My exchange tree has 5 folders which might have new emails. Is there any easy way to navigate among the folders without having to tap on that tiny "Inbox" down arrow on the top bar? May be some keyboard shortcut I'm missing?
    while in pocket outlook touch the menu softkey then chose 'Go to'
    Global Posts
    328 Global Posts
    Thanks - I was hoping it was possible with the keyboard. In the Palm world, repeatedly pressing the "Messaging" key cycles through the different folders and accounts.
    Quote Originally Posted by jg70124 View Post
    Thanks - I was hoping it was possible with the keyboard. In the Palm world, repeatedly pressing the "Messaging" key cycles through the different folders and accounts.
    That's right, I forgot about that.
    Just call me Berd.
    it does... use the 5-ways instead...

Quote Originally Posted by jg70124 View Post
    Switched from the iPhone to Treo Pro
    5-way to navigate folders?
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    5-way to navigate folders?
    The 5-way switches between accounts, but not between folders. You use the d-pad to select select "Go To" then "Folders. Actually once youhit the Menu softkey, use the keyboard as G then F and you can use the d-pad to navigate the folders.
    Daniel Levin
    levinda13@sbcglobal.net
    Global Posts
    328 Global Posts
    Turns out Flexmail has much better one-handed nav between folders - not quite as good as Chatter, but good enough for now.