1.    #1  
    Ok, so I have been reading many posts and reviews on BlueTooth headsets and have got some great information.

With so many headsets available it is hard to determine which has the best functionality with the Treo. I am definately looking for one with some form of actual noice-cancelling.

What Bluetooth headset are you using?
    Why?
    -Vetack
    VZW 700wx WM6.1
    Global Posts
    187 Global Posts
    The BlueAnt z9 has worked well with my 700WX
    "There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
    -Ernest Hemingway

Motorola Ht820.. Works fine.. Is stereo.. Havent had any complaints on the talking front.. Little bulky but I dont really care .
    Blueant V1 is great. The Z9 for me would disconnect and reconnect when the wx was in "sleep" mode.
    Plantronics Discovery 925
    Jawbone
    BlueAnt Z9i. There is that beeping sound problem but 90% of the time it stays connected to my phones. I love the fact that I can connect to my personal 755p and Verizon, work, phone simultaneously.
    I have a motorola Ht820 as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by rudbwoy View Post
    Blueant V1 is great. The Z9 for me would disconnect and reconnect when the wx was in "sleep" mode.
    Rudbwoy - do the voice controls work "of the box" or did you have to install a voice controller?

Thanks,

FF
    Plantronics P590 stereo, 2 channel headset. Lots of pairing issues with WM5, got better with 1.22 VZW FW, and we'll shortly see with 1.24 (WM6).
    I'm currently using the wiREVO HSH200 stereo bluetooth headset, and it works great with my 700w and 700wx running the custom WM6.

Works really well, and had no problems pairing. Voice control works okay, but may not work well in noisy enviromnents
    Quote Originally Posted by labboypro View Post
    Plantronics P590 stereo, 2 channel headset. Lots of pairing issues with WM5, got better with 1.22 VZW FW, and we'll shortly see with 1.24 (WM6).
    Upgraded to WM6, pairing was a breeze. Hopefully it won't fall off all the time like it did in WM5.