1.    #1  
    hey does anyone know of some type of icon viewer app for the phone.. that way I can look at icons before using them in UL.. thanks
    What exactly are you trying to do? With UL, you can label your icons just in case you forget what they are. Any new icons you put into UL, you should know what they are since your the one configuring it??
  3.    #3  
    I just want to know if there is some kind of app that would let you see *.ico files.. get it? just like we can see *.jpg, *.bmp etc.. I want to be able to see icons.. I think it would be easier if you download a big icon pack and you can preview them before using them..
    Quote Originally Posted by raymir View Post
    I just want to know if there is some kind of app that would let you see *.ico files.. get it? just like we can see *.jpg, *.bmp etc.. I want to be able to see icons.. I think it would be easier if you download a big icon pack and you can preview them before using them..
    You can put the icons on your computer and view them, just use the "icon" view in explorer. You can also preview icons in UL as well.