1.    #1  
    If I set the ring off and vibrate, when the phone in, it keeps vibrating (I mean, non-stop), the worse is, I cannot use any button to temporarily stop vibrating without picking up or cutting off the phone.

Anyone knows how to do that?
    I JUST noticed that right now! Not sure what caused it though!
  3.    #3  
    I feel it is kinda defect, what do you think? Treo pro is designed for businessman, esp senior manager like us, we need vibration to alert us during the meeting, we also need a button to keep it quiet without picking up or cutting off the phone, right?
    same thing happens to me.. i used to use the space bar on my 680 but only the red end button will shut it off now (and that sends the person to voicemail which means they know I just did that )
    -tgwaste
    Quote Originally Posted by treopq View Post
    If I set the ring off and vibrate, when the phone in, it keeps vibrating (I mean, non-stop), the worse is, I cannot use any button to temporarily stop vibrating without picking up or cutting off the phone.

Anyone knows how to do that?
    I think it is normal. The same apply to ringing. Are you able to stop the ring without picking up or cutting off the phone? (I maybe wrong.)
    On the 750 any letter on the keyboard could silence the ringer, with the Pro, nothing but the end key, and I agree that does not work because people don't like being sent immediatly to voicemail.

We need a fix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Quote Originally Posted by GFONG View Post
    I think it is normal. The same apply to ringing. Are you able to stop the ring without picking up or cutting off the phone? (I maybe wrong.)
    I think you are correct. The ring finishes even if you hit ignore
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by ewhip View Post
    On the 750 any letter on the keyboard could silence the ringer, with the Pro, nothing but the end key, and I agree that does not work because people don't like being sent immediatly to voicemail.

We need a fix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    I don't know who is in charge of Palm's QC now? The very tiny detail can show why Iphone was able to catch up quickly and fly while palm has been tanking all these years.

I seriously doubt if the CEOs of Palm are all close relatives of those investors, otherwise they would have been fired multiple times.
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    The manual says any letter key will stop the ringing. I admit I have not tried this yet.