1.    #1  
    in Palm OS, it never does, always have to find third party software to enable to read and write, very unstable.

now it's WM, which suppose to have internal unicode Chinese or Japanese support, but still only English! We have to search around the world to find some third party software which is very unstable and many errors.

Even Apple include multi languages in the iphone. I thought Palm would change after moving into WM OS, but never it does, this company' culture roots in narrow-mind and ignorance. This should be my last pda bought from Palm or I may return it within 30 days!
    Quote Originally Posted by jasper23 View Post
    in Palm OS, it never does, always have to find third party software to enable to read and write, very unstable.

now it's WM, which suppose to have internal unicode Chinese or Japanese support, but still only English! We have to search around the world to find some third party software which is very unstable and many errors.

Even Apple include multi languages in the iphone. I thought Palm would change after moving into WM OS, but never it does, this company' culture roots in narrow-mind and ignorance. This should be my last pda bought from Palm or I may return it within 30 days!
    Its the same in Scandinavia
    And how does the model from singapore handle Chinese?
    On previous models CE-Star was supposedly delivered from factory.
    Treo Pro Playtime