1.    #1  
    I've tried reading through and searching everything I could find. I just bought two treos for the first time for my boyfriend and I. We both have separate contacts and calendars already set up on the computer, which we only have one of. I have read that you can not sync sub folders and also most people want to combine their calendars. I actually would like to keep them separate. Is there a way to do this? Thanks for any help!
    Have you tried having more then one login profile on your computer?

IE, when you start the computer you should have two accounts to choose from. Yours and your boyfriends...

I BELIEVE with the different profiles and such that things such as the sync information is seperated between accounts. You still have the office sw installed on both sides but each has its own information such as contacts and calendars for the user selected.

activesync would still work for each user but would be simular to having two seperate computers.

Maybe someone else that has done this can chime in but I would guess that would be the simplest way to do it.

Rodney
    Quote Originally Posted by rulk View Post
    Have you tried having more then one login profile on your computer?
    Yep. That would definitely be the way to go. With separate logins, this should all be automatic and straightforward.

I don't think you can do this at all without seperate logins.

-Frank