1.    #1  
    Hey guys,
    I just d/l'ed the Slide2Unlock Pro version on my 800w. Its pretty sweet looking, works fairly well, although I have some issues here and there. I've been reading all kinds of threads and a lot of people are using the S2U2. I was wondering what you all are using and which is better.

Also, is it possible to d/l some sweet animated gif's to replace the windmill? If so, where?

Thanks
    Are you using AC S2U2?
  3.    #3  
    No I am using Slide2Unlock Pro . Is no one else using these programs?
    I tried S2U2 Pro. I had two issues because of which I got rid of it:
    - Messed up my calender items in poutlook. Calender items from month and year ago should up. I think others have seen the same issue.
    - S2U2 screen is there, the bar at the top has overlayed text (Treoalerts text mixed up with S2U2 text) which made it look ugly.
    Quote Originally Posted by bkdude View Post
    I tried S2U2 Pro. I had two issues because of which I got rid of it:
    - Messed up my calender items in poutlook. Calender items from month and year ago should up. I think others have seen the same issue.
    - S2U2 screen is there, the bar at the top has overlayed text (Treoalerts text mixed up with S2U2 text) which made it look ugly.
    What version were u using?
  6.    #6  
    Well after a few days of using S2U Pro, I just couldn't handle the bugginess anymore.. My phone kept freezing, and sticking.. Such a cool program too.. It sounds from the above post that the other program S2U2 is also buggy? Anyone else trying these programs without any bugs?
    s2u2 is not compatible, simply put.

i got my animated gifs for s2u pro from xdadevelopers forum
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by slopokdave View Post

Are you using s2u pro without any glitches? I could hardly end a call without it freezing up. Or my mail would freeze and I would have to keep resetting it.. I was using version 1.05 which I believe is the most recent but looks like it was from way back in March?
    Quote Originally Posted by slopokdave View Post

Link?