1.    #1  
    I did so much looking yesterday that today I cant even find where i got this,,,,,, I am sure it was xda but I can find the right page to give credit to the finder.

EDIT: I think this is the right one. I tried to upload the right on but its to big.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=36052
    Global Posts
    263 Global Posts
    I just installed TCPMP, and I can't get it to work. It instantly crashes as soon as I load it.
    I have a feeling it might be because of the RealVGA that I have installed.

Anyone know about this?
    I don't have RealVGA and I can't install it either.
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
    Global Posts
    263 Global Posts
    I guess that answers that question.
    Any idea on how I can play AVI files? WMP won't do it.
    Use Search to search for titles in this forum with tcpmp. You need a recompiled version of it. The thread you'll find has a link to a cab at ppcgeeks. It's also available from xda. You might need to sign in to see the file to download.
    Quote Originally Posted by kingweb View Post
    I just installed TCPMP, and I can't get it to work. It instantly crashes as soon as I load it.
    I have a feeling it might be because of the RealVGA that I have installed.

Anyone know about this?
    tcpmp_pocketpc_0_72RC1.cab
    cant remember which version i have but mine works.

one problem I do have with core player, does anybody notice it sometimes briefly pauses music playback? win mobile doesnt do it but core player always seems to.
    Quote Originally Posted by chocmatic View Post
    Yep,

That's the one I use too.
    Just call me Berd.
    This one working well for me too.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    when I have it playing my favorite tunes, I press the off switch to shut off the screen and it turn offs. Is there a way to fix this , it does not happen with my other ppc phones.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    can someone please help me on this one?
    Dr hannip has the medicine for you. Install this cab and all your troubles will magically disappear.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Thanks Dr. Hannip, great medicine as usual!!!
    has anybody had a problem with core player that briefly pauses the music maybe every 4 minutes or so? Like a buffer problem or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamie View Post
    has anybody had a problem with core player that briefly pauses the music maybe every 4 minutes or so? Like a buffer problem or something.
    I don't get a pause but every once in a while I hear a tick. You can try playing with the buffering settings to see if it helps.

Edit: ok, I did get a pause this time. weird. I timed it at 5 minutes. It doesn't happen consistently for me. I wonder if the storage card powers down and it takes a moment to power it on when tcpmp accesses it again.

Edit2: Nope, not the storage card. I copied an mp3 to main storage and still every 5 minutes I hear the pause. At first I thought it was my mail send/recv since I had that set at 5 minutes, but I changed it and the pause remained at 5 minutes. I see ActiveSync has a 5 minute interval and it's always running. hmm.

Edit3: I figured out how to kill Active Sync and keep it from starting until I want it to. Well even with Active Sync dead I still get the 5 minute pauses. Even if I don't power off and just leave the backlight dim it still happens. Actually even while full power on it still happens so it can't be a power state issue. hmm.

Edit4: It doesn't happen when I use my bluetooth headphones. Could be because bluetooth has additional buffering.

Edit5: This ended up being an HTC bug. Our resident genius zbop found the problem and has a fix. Get it here:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/1600665-post8.html
    Last edited by hannip; 05/14/2009 at 01:06 AM.
    hannip

one thing i have noticed is it doesnt pause when i'm playing a audio book or a downloaded interview. But it does always pause when playing music. wtf?
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Dr hannip has the medicine for you. Install this cab and all your troubles will magically disappear.
    what is this fix for?
    Quote Originally Posted by MRTRIPOD View Post
    what is this fix for?
    The wav fix cab enables the wav driver in unattended and resuming power state modes. This allows you to hit the power off button when playing music and the music will continue.
    Quote Originally Posted by chocmatic View Post
    I don't see a cab file to click and install. How can I install this?
    The Blackman