1.    #1  
    Anyone have this worth it?

I had this on my 8330 because it was made of all plastic and had large surfaces, but the treo has less surface. Any pics?

http://www.bodyguardz.com/Palm_Treo_...-bpt8-0708.htm
    yep | both my treo's has it..... got it with Google checkout...
    when to the mall... there was a lady putting it on ...
    paid her 10 usd....
    worth every penny
    Global Posts
    150 Global Posts
    I have it on mine and very pleased with it, except for 2-3 corners where it's slightly lifted. Not enough to be an issue, but enough to notice each time I use the phone.

There are 2-3 others brands that offer the same product/concept, and as far as I know they are all about the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by estebanj View Post
    I have it on mine and very pleased with it, except for 2-3 corners where it's slightly lifted. Not enough to be an issue, but enough to notice each time I use the phone.

There are 2-3 others brands that offer the same product/concept, and as far as I know they are all about the same.
    Agree there, couple corners where it won't go on easy, but worth every penny. I'd have considered the Seidio cases but, for the lame battery ( I now have 4 thx to Sprint ) and hence the requirement to replace the battery, about once or twice a day subj to usage.

BigMots
    i used a pro in the mall to put it on the phone.... worked perfectly 10 usd for 2 phones
    I had one on my 700wx which I loved. The 800w version doesn't cover the corners as much as I like so I took it off and went with the seidio hard case instead. The hard case seems to protect the entire phone more IMO.. Bodyguardz is still a good product, just didn't care for the way it covers on the 800.
    If your still interested in a bodyguardz, I'll sell you my spare one for 10 bucks plus shipping..
    Seems interesting. I may have to invest in these. So far I use a belt pouch.
    Quote Originally Posted by chevylife View Post
    I had one on my 700wx which I loved. The 800w version doesn't cover the corners as much as I like so I took it off and went with the seidio hard case instead. The hard case seems to protect the entire phone more IMO.. Bodyguardz is still a good product, just didn't care for the way it covers on the 800.
    can you please paste a link to the sedio hard case......
    yesterday i was comming from wingstop ..... the cover leaked and touched my phone...... lucky the phone was in my wristband pouch....... so it did not cause an issue
    I can't post any links because of my post count, but if you go to Seidioonline.com look for the Innocase Surface. Good luck..
  12.    #12  
    seems good Ill give it try it was a pain to get it on for my 8330 and it didn't prevent dents when dropped on pavement, but it stopped light scratches from keys.. I think I will go to my mall and see if anyone will install it for me. I can't wait till Palm and others start making more accessories. With my 700wx I had a "phone condemn" a silicon cover that also covered the keyboard too bad I can't find that on the 800w.
    check out the seidio website, they have a silicon cover like you mentioned.